Accept Her As "SHE IS"

Topic locked
Accept her as "SHE IS" Jan 29, 2007
I thought this is just plain rumour, because I believe virginity one's broken can never be restored not until I read the article "Clinics Restoring Virginity Controversial" in gulfnews today. Hmm good business for surgeon specialized in this "restoring thing".

Question 1: Why on earth these single ladies would go for surgical operation? If their husbands found out they're not the "first", would it mean they'll be return or got divorce?

Question 2: The procedure is banned if perform to single ladies and OK for married women. Why on earth these married women want to restore such hymen?

I pity those ladies in this situation. Men in this situation are narrow- minded, and don't know LOVE. Can they not accept the bride as she is? Regardless of her past?

Shed some lights.

asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Re: Accept her as "SHE IS" Jan 29, 2007
asc_26 wrote:Question 2: The procedure is banned if perform to single ladies and OK for married women. Why on earth these married women want to restore such hymen?

Weird as it may be, being completely honest, Some men have very strange fetishes
bear
Dubai chat master

Jan 29, 2007
My 2 fils,

This type of surgery is starting out a marriage with deception, you are hiding something from your partner, and that alone is why I don’t agree with this. Also asc, don’t turn into an A$$HAT :-P :P :P (stay tuned for the other thread, I need to get back in there I’m in building suspense mode :P )this likely has nothing to do with the guy, at least not how I read the article people are doing this surgery while Finance’s are traveling, etc. as mentioned.

If you are going to commit your life to someone, best to be up front right at the beginning, deal with it and then go forward and build a better life together imho

For the story:
http://www.gulfnews.com/nation/General/10100178.html
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Jan 29, 2007
HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

are u saying...if shes a convicted criminal...i shud disregard her past?

Are u saying...if she..ehem works for money i shud forget her past....

You stupid girl.....if ur garbage...then stay garbage...dont pretend to be someone else...

No...it is not acceptable if a guy works hard to get what he wants...and ends up with trash...sorry...the world is a big place...u cant offer it...ill go elsewhere and get it.
guest999

Jan 29, 2007
Actually it is quite popular between the Arab women. It has been praticed since ages.
Q 1: Yes, depends on the circles - divorced, returned or worce in some nearby countries.
Q 2: Strange law.

Love in the Arab world is different.
Francheska
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jan 29, 2007
fayz wrote:My 2 fils,

This type of surgery is starting out a marriage with deception, you are hiding something from your partner, and that alone is why I don’t agree with this. Also asc, don’t turn into an A$$HAT :-P :P :P (stay tuned for the other thread, I need to get back in there I’m in building suspense mode :P )this likely has nothing to do with the guy, at least not how I read the article people are doing this surgery while Finance’s are traveling, etc. as mentioned.

If you are going to commit your life to someone, best to be up front right at the beginning, deal with it and then go forward and build a better life together imho

For the story:
http://www.gulfnews.com/nation/General/10100178.html

Totally agree with you Fayz, the following letters are also a firm indication of the areas opinion.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jan 29, 2007
Men in this situation are narrow- minded, and don't know LOVE. Can they not accept the bride as she is? Regardless of her past?

I am not standing up for men of the world. But say love comes first then marriage then already it's a relationship where both sexes trust each other. But if it's marriage like an arrange marriage then if found out then theres a qustion of trust. What do u think a girl wants from life. She wants to get settled with a guy who is stable in his senses, practical, looks etc but above all trust. Say they get married and next day after marriage she somehow finds something which she shouldnt about her husband. Then would u think she could trust a man like that. Same is the case of girls virginity. There are some females in this world who hide the facts just to get stable relationship and they will hide it saying shes a virgin and all and saying she will kinda have it when she gets married and stuff but when the real time comes and gets discovered, do u think shes trustable then.

Because a women's virginity is the most important thing in her life, I think, So when she lies about it then it becomes bad. Btw this is my point of view. maybe am right or maybe wrong.
Unknown Devil
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 29, 2007
As I wrote :
Love in the Arab world is different and much more materialistic than any Christian mind can imagine. The Muslim lovers are providers as it is written in the book and therefore expect women to obey them.
Sadly the book was written 14 centuries ago.
Now adays some not so conservative individuals fight for their freedom of choice and live as they please.
Hopefully in future less women will have to undergo the surgery.
Francheska
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jan 29, 2007
I find it strange that people jump to disapprove this surgery while allow cosmetic sugery, both aimed at repairing what has been changed naturally.

Now too much of something is also bad, what if some one was raped and she would want to have a fresh start , this could be helpful.

On the lighter side, what about the same procedure for men :-) that could be possible in certain US States I believe...:-;

Warm Regards
ShahidSA
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jan 29, 2007
Unknown Devil wrote:
Because a women's virginity is the most important thing in her life, I think, So when she lies about it then it becomes bad. Btw this is my point of view. maybe am right or maybe wrong.

I think if she lies about it, then it is a bad thing, and you shouldnt start a marriage with this sort of deception - BUT i dont think it is the most important thing in her life!

Maybe in the past (very very distant) when it was important that a women had not slept with anyone else prior to marriage to ensure all her children are her husbands. But in this day and age, surly a women virginity is just as important as a mans!
Coops
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jan 29, 2007
ShahidSA wrote:On the lighter side, what about the same procedure for men :-) that could be possible in certain US States I believe...:-;

Warm Regards

And what procedure would that be??
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jan 29, 2007
Men are the biggest hypocrites of all. They go to the bars, pick up half naked Moroccan, Lebanese or Russians and have fun. Often sleeping out of their homes and leaving their wives and kids frustrated for their future. Often men spend bigger portions of their income on the above mentioned loose women. Can men be trusted???

How you expect a trustable wife if you can't respond with trust?

I am truly happy when guys like that end up with some trash who have had the surgery.

And than the divorce rate in the Emirates is over 50%.
Francheska
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jan 29, 2007
amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing!

:) unfortunatly, all the good girls seem to lack the skills

How do u expect us to satisfy our women if we dont prastice before hand!

:)
guest999

Jan 29, 2007
Most of "your" women never really enjoy, but pretend to please you. They know how to find the time and place to enjoy with another person.

So: TAKE HER AS SHE IS, if you love her and make her love you, all will be fine!
Francheska
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jan 29, 2007
Francheska wrote:Love in the Arab world is different and much more materialistic than any Christian mind can imagine. The Muslim lovers are providers as it is written in the book and therefore expect women to obey them.

I disagree with you wording here. From my knowledge of islam and christianity, also based on your comment, I would hope that you meant to use Western instead of Christian and Arab instead of Muslim.

I'm sure that you have enough knowledge of religion on a whole to understand that what you are commenting on is a Cultural Practice and not religious. Both Christianity and Islam note the reasons to practice chastity.

Lets please understand the difference between religion and culture. If you think it is strange that an arab man would prefer to marry a virgin, then you may be shocked to hear that It used to be common practice in Scotland, Ireland, and England for any King and sometimes ranks as low as magistrates to exerciser their monarchical right to sleep with and impregnate any new bride on her wedding night.

Francheska wrote:Sadly the book was written 14 centuries ago.

by "the book" I'm pretty sure you are eluding to the Qur'an. and allow me to clear something up for you. The Qur'an was written around about 630 AD. That puts it right at 1,377 years ago, or as you said, 14 Centuries ago (more or less). The Hebrew Bible, better known as the Toura or Old Testament was written in around about 650 BC, that puts it at right about 2657 years old, 26 and a half centuries. While the new testament, was first printed in greek in 1516, but that is nothing more than the life of the Prophet Jesus (Eisa in islam, Peace Be Upon Him) as seen through the eyes of his followers. Not unlike the Muslim Hadith, which was the stories and teachings of the Prophet Mohammed (reffered to as "The comforter" in some versions of the bible, Peace be upon him).

Shafiqe, if you read this, please correct me if I am wrong on the history of the Qur'an and Hadith.

Any Christian, please correct me if I am wrong on the history of the Old and New Testament.
bear
Dubai chat master

Jan 29, 2007
Is it only my wording that you disagree????
Or the point of view??

Culture any where in the world is strongly influenced by religion. That's why some celebrate Christmas and some Eid.
But the culture in all the Arab countries is different due to economic circumstances, while the religion remains the same.
Francheska
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jan 29, 2007
Francheska wrote:Men are the biggest hypocrites of all. They go to the bars, pick up half naked Moroccan, Lebanese or Russians and have fun. Often sleeping out of their homes and leaving their wives and kids frustrated for their future. Often men spend bigger portions of their income on the above mentioned loose women. Can men be trusted???

True there are some men that are scum.

What you fail to realize though, is that there are women who are scum as well.

I do not understand your heat on the subject. There are bad people of each gender.

I further do not understand why you are preaching promiscuity. What works for some, doesn't work for others. Is it so hard to come to terms with that.

by the way, Reading between the lines of your comments, I fear that I may be correct in thinking that you believe the Arab and/or Muslim community is one of barbarism.

Deducing that you are a westerner of some nationality by the name Francheska (that I assume is your name) and based on your previous comments are Christian as well. Having said all that, I acknowledge that assumption is the mother of all F&$% ups. In retort, I quote you.

Francheska wrote:if you love her and MAKE her love you, all will be fine!

that doesn't sound barbaric at all.
bear
Dubai chat master

Jan 29, 2007
Francheska wrote:Culture any where in the world is strongly influenced by religion. That's why some celebrate Christmas and some Eid.

Again, I think your are mis-using the words Religion and Culture. Christmas, and Eid are both Religious holidays. They are not cultural.

Francheska wrote:But the culture in all the Arab countries is different due to economic circumstances, while the religion remains the same.

You started by sighting religion, now economy. What is your argument?
bear
Dubai chat master

Jan 29, 2007
bear wrote:
Francheska wrote:Love in the Arab world is different and much more materialistic than any Christian mind can imagine. The Muslim lovers are providers as it is written in the book and therefore expect women to obey them.

I disagree with you wording here. From my knowledge of islam and christianity, also based on your comment, I would hope that you meant to use Western instead of Christian and Arab instead of Muslim.

I'm sure that you have enough knowledge of religion on a whole to understand that what you are commenting on is a Cultural Practice and not religious. Both Christianity and Islam note the reasons to practice chastity.

Lets please understand the difference between religion and culture. If you think it is strange that an arab man would prefer to marry a virgin, then you may be shocked to hear that It used to be common practice in Scotland, Ireland, and England for any King and sometimes ranks as low as magistrates to exerciser their monarchical right to sleep with and impregnate any new bride on her wedding night.

by "the book" I'm pretty sure you are eluding to the Qur'an. and allow me to clear something up for you. The Qur'an was written around about 630 AD. That puts it right at 1,377 years ago, or as you said, 14 Centuries ago (more or less). The Hebrew Bible, better known as the Toura or Old Testament was written in around about 650 BC, that puts it at right about 2657 years old, 26 and a half centuries. While the new testament, was first printed in greek in 1516, but that is nothing more than the life of the Prophet Jesus (Eisa in islam, Peace Be Upon Him) as seen through the eyes of his followers. Not unlike the Muslim Hadith, which was the stories and teachings of the Prophet Mohammed (reffered to as "The comforter" in some versions of the bible, Peace be upon him).

Shafiqe, if you read this, please correct me if I am wrong on the history of the Qur'an and Hadith.

Any Christian, please correct me if I am wrong on the history of the Old and New Testament.

Totally agreed with your comments on this post bear.

Christianity and Islam both preach chastity. I was in new york this past summer when i had gone for a bus ride, the tour guide quoated us "as late as early 1900 century christian women even in new york used to practice chastity".

Both the religions were sent by the same god, ppl only need sense to understand this simple fact. Mohammed & Eisa(peace be upon both of them, were guilded from the same source).

The difference in ppls view is based mostly on cultures thats about it.
kashif
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 29, 2007
I'm a virgin.

It rocks.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 29, 2007
There you have it folks...

Ian is fit to marry an Arab...

The bidding will start at AED 50.
bear
Dubai chat master

Jan 29, 2007

bear
Dubai chat master

Jan 29, 2007

bear
Dubai chat master

Jan 29, 2007

Pardon me??? what does that suppose to mean
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 29, 2007
bear wrote:There you have it folks...

I bid one camel. But he has to have the test before I hand it over.
sauron
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 29, 2007
sauron wrote:
bear wrote:There you have it folks...

I bid one camel. But he has to have the test before I hand it over.

I bid one fish and 25 fils. :D
Unknown Devil
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 29, 2007
Not_Sure wrote:HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

are u saying...if shes a convicted criminal...i shud disregard her past?

Are u saying...if she..ehem works for money i shud forget her past....

You stupid girl.....if ur garbage...then stay garbage...dont pretend to be someone else...

No...it is not acceptable if a guy works hard to get what he wants...and ends up with trash...sorry...the world is a big place...u cant offer it...ill go elsewhere and get it.

Fayz: Of course they'll do it for the guy on the assumptions that the man whom they'll marry will only accept them as "virgin", otherwise she's already garbage as per not_sure.

Not_sure: Don't go too far. Stay on topic. PAST - means her past relationships before marriage. And why "money" is included in the topic here? :roll:

I am stupid for bringing this topic here? :roll: You work hard to get the virgin girl, go ahead, no one is stopping you.

The point of this topic is: Restoring virginity is a form of deception. The woman here is no longer true to her partner. Why not accept it that she met someone before you?
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 29, 2007
mmmm....i was referring to

Question 3: I pity those ladies in this situation. Men in this situation are narrow- minded, and don't know LOVE. Can they not accept the bride as she is? Regardless of her past?

u cant expect me to read ur mind...be more specific next time of what kind of past ur talking abt :$

:D
guest999

Jan 29, 2007
Not_Sure wrote:mmmm....i was referring to

Question 3: I pity those ladies in this situation. Men in this situation are narrow- minded, and don't know LOVE. Can they not accept the bride as she is? Regardless of her past?

u cant expect me to read ur mind...be more specific next time of what kind of past ur talking abt :$

:D

Not_Sure: There's no question # 3. I don't know how Im gonna explain this to you. Even contextual readers can understand what i am trying to say here.
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 29, 2007
ShahidSA wrote: I find it strange that people jump to disapprove this surgery while allow cosmetic sugery, both aimed at repairing what has been changed naturally.

Cosmetic surgery is making more beautiful I believe, which wasn't destroyed thru intimacy. So it is not the same.

ShahidSA wrote:Now too much of something is also bad, what if some one was raped and she would want to have a fresh start , this could be helpful.

Healing for a raped victim will not help by just restoring her hymen. Acceptance that she was a raped victim & it's not her fault will help her heal fast. Accept her past that she was raped & love her will make her feel good as a person. Hiding from the man that she was raped by restoring her hymen is not helping herself. It is making her the worst & not healing her soul.

ShahidSA wrote: On the lighter side, what about the same procedure for men :-) that could be possible in certain US States I believe...:-;

Warm Regards

Which procedure? I would suggest you to make another thread for this. :wink:
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat