Accept Her As "SHE IS"

Topic locked
Jan 31, 2007
I like the auumption by Moonlight-Lady that it's ony 'some' 'Christians' 'Non-muslims', who cheat on their spouses. I can tell you 'some' 'muslims' who have mistresses and who even pay for it.

Can we not be so narrow minded round here. Anyway didn't we decide that this isn't a religious thing, but a cultural thing?

Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 31, 2007
Chocoholic wrote:didn't we decide that this isn't a religious thing, but a cultural thing?

the point has been brought up... It doesn't seem to be catching on though...

Chocoholic wrote:I like the auumption by Moonlight-Lady that it's ony 'some' 'Christians' 'Non-muslims', who cheat on their spouses. I can tell you 'some' 'muslims' who have mistresses and who even pay for it.

Haha... agreed... I could tell about tons of them... Thats one thing that I'll never understand. How people will say bad things happen in a certain society of people, but those things never happen in their own. Much like the American government does. :D
bear
Dubai chat master

Jan 31, 2007
asc_26 wrote:
Legendkiller wrote:
asc_26 wrote:Really...really sad. Christianity teaches chastity and abstinence but not to condemn people particularly women who disobeyed it, because Christianity is more on FORGIVENESS. Thus, they don't need to opt for hymen restoration to deceit their husband to be.Unless (in rare cases) they opt to marry a shallow man who will only accept her as virgin.

Know enough christian girls...who were having fun before marriage..and when time of marriage came...guess what...they needed their virginity back...so don't think that only muslim girls do this...but ur right it's more a culture thing...

Francheska ur knowledge of islam==> :lol:

LK, did you mean they are also in queue at the restoration clinic?

lol...both of us know this isn't the case...let me break it down for ya (ur blonde after all :wink: )
c why do these girls want their virginity back before their marriage?
simple cause their future husband wishes to marry a virgin..
Now let's say that person A wants to marry a virgin...up to him..his life...

now..let's take person B...if he doesn't mind to marry some1 who isn't a virgin anymore...here again..is up to him...different pple prefer different things...person A could be a muslim guy...or a christian guy..or any other person...and the same goes for person B...

same can be said abt the girl..if she wants to have fun before she gets married... it's up to her..her life...but the situation here is..that these girls are not only deceiving their future husband..but also themself...in this case they should better marry some1 who accepts them for who they r...some1 who knows/doesn't mind that he is marrying a nonvirgin..

to answer ur question...think that christian guys...usually fit the profile of person B...
Legendkiller
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 31, 2007
But person B is not gonna fit the profile of the ideal husband in the societies/cultures/religions we are talking about so for many of these women, he is not an option.
sauron
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 31, 2007
I would not say that some muslims don´t have mistress cause that would be a lie. What I need to remark is that especially the Arabs (not all!!!!) here in Dubai like the unfidelity, not like the arabs in other countries. But what I can say is that a guy who is married with (for example) 2 women doesn´t have the need to do such a forbidden thing.
Moonlight-Lady
Dubai Forum Guest

Jan 31, 2007
Moonlight-Lady wrote:I would not say that some muslims don´t have mistress cause that would be a lie. What I need to remark is that especially the Arabs (not all!!!!) here in Dubai like the unfidelity, not like the arabs in other countries. But what I can say is that a guy who is married with (for example) 2 women doesn´t have the need to do such a forbidden thing.

Er, you could argue that having a 2nd wife is just the same as having a mistress! He's had one lady, wants some more and uses religion to excuse it.

Oops, anyone got a spare lid for this can of worms before it opens fully?
scot1870
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 01, 2007
The worms are turning - away from the original topic! :lol:
sauron
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 01, 2007
This is DF sauron. Let them be. Enjoy.

LK >>>>> :roll:
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Feb 01, 2007
Great point. For many, including myself, having two wives is just as bad, if not worse than cheating or having a mistress. Plus I knoqw plenty of guys who have their 2 wives, and still play about.

Someone told me an intersting thing the other day. 'Wives are for babies, other girls - and boys - are for fun'.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 01, 2007
Chocoholic wrote:Great point. For many, including myself, having two wives is just as bad, if not worse than cheating or having a mistress.

And this horseshit seriously does not belong in general chat.

I think you people should go moan about 2 wives and all the rest in the cultural section. While you're there, start a few saddam threads, and another one about female circumcision.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Feb 01, 2007
^^^ You're the only one who is whingeing about it being here. Are you sure you are not a Pom? Stop it, or I will send Hulk Hogan to see you............
sauron
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 01, 2007
Put a cake in your hole Ian! No-one else minds, it's only YOU!!!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 01, 2007
Chocoholic wrote:Put a cake in your hole Ian! No-one else minds, it's only YOU!!!

Nah screw it.

Why do we even have sections? Why bother?

If you people want to b.itch and moan in the wrong section, accept that I'm going to b.itch and moan continuously about it being in the wrong section.

I might just throw a VAGINA in here.

And perhaps PENIS.

and CLITORIS.

Edit: And why is b.itch a censored word? It's a female dog!
^ian^

Feb 01, 2007
^^^ what's up with the tantrums :!: :?:

I don't hear anyone complain about all those cricket posts, and not all of us are into cricket. Those that don't like cricket, won't even bother reading the posts. Don't like this subject, why read it?

This was a news item, it got people talking, what's the big deal?
freza
Dubai chat master

Feb 01, 2007
freza wrote:^^^ what's up with the tantrums :!: :?:

I don't hear anyone complain about all those cricket posts, and not all of us are into cricket. Those that don't like cricket, won't even bother reading the posts. Don't like this subject, why read it?

This was a news item, it got people talking, what's the big deal?

If there was a sporting section, then I would post cricket items in it.

Likewise there's a political, and a cultural section, and this is where these discussions should go.

It's called order, and without it, this place will just turn into chaos. Either that or we just have one section.

And then the hypocrisy was pretty rich too, just loved that one totally.
^ian^

Feb 01, 2007
If you're going to split hairs Ian, then maybe we should put it in the Ladies Forum.

It's a general interest story and could be justified in several of the sections, therefore until some stupid like you puts swear words in it, and it ends up in FC I guess it should stay here.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 01, 2007
Chocoholic wrote:If you're going to split hairs Ian, then maybe we should put it in the Ladies Forum.

It's a general interest story and could be justified in several of the sections, therefore until some stupid like you puts swear words in it, and it ends up in FC I guess it should stay here.

Many Thanks Choc.

Freza...as always. :P Thanks!
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Feb 01, 2007
Do i see the ladies picking on a lil boy here? :D

they like playing with kids dont they...

haaHAHAHAHAH

Ian....this is NOT HOW u bring a thread DOWN....

Plus i charge for my services....bit costly.
guest999

Feb 03, 2007
sauron
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 04, 2007
^^why hitler's photo here? Somebody made a thread dedicated for Hitler, would suggest you to post it there. :D
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Feb 05, 2007
asc_26 wrote:I pity those ladies in this situation. Men in this situation are narrow- minded, and don't know LOVE. Can they not accept the bride as she is? Regardless of her past? :

more men whining.... unless she was raped she took her chances to have relation outside the marriage knowing the society she lived and then when it didnt work she tried to fix it b4 marriage.....so why are men to b blamed....men alone didnt create the society u lived in......i guess same goes for man there as according to some of my arab friends..ppl hesitate to give their daughters to playboys or ex-playboys...As long as it works both ways i guess one shouldnt complain
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat