Watch Out For This Guy In A Silver Lexus Car

Topic locked
Watch out for this guy in a Silver Lexus car Nov 26, 2008
ey..just want to warn ladies in Jumeira 1 area, to be careful from this guy in a Lexus car, silver colour, with plate number 25175.

Back in April, was walking home from Spinneys's and was aware that someone is following me. He stopped and pulled down the window and asked where the Grand Mosque is along the beach road, when you can see it from where I was walking, as I was trying to be a good samaritan, I moved forward to his car and asked him again what the question was, I was shocked and felt humiliated when I clearly see what he was doing. HE WAS JERKING OFF... too bad..that I got scared and immediately ran home, and for that i wasn't able to get his plate number that easily.

Then came last Friday, when my husband and I were walking.. We saw him. Roaming and lurking for a soon to be victim. What we did was, took his plate number and saved it immediately.

So just be careful if you live next to that area. This bastard is just freely roaming and jerking off.

:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

ce*ce_me
Dubai Forums Member

Nov 26, 2008
Why dont you complain? call dubai police operation (046095555) and tell them what happened. Maybe they will teach him a lesson?
hamadl
Dubai Forums Talker

Nov 26, 2008
hamadl wrote:Why dont you complain? call dubai police operation (046095555) and tell them what happened. Maybe they will teach him a lesson?

I would love too. But isn't it too late to complain? I believe at first instance that, i should have complained on that same day It happened.
ce*ce_me
Dubai Forums Member

Nov 26, 2008
I guess, im not sure..

I never had any issues so I dont really know the process, but keep the number in case you need it later, or maybe someone else faces another issue and wants to complain
hamadl
Dubai Forums Talker

Dec 01, 2008
ce*ce_me, sorry for what you had to go through. this kind of harassment is very common. many of my friends have been harassed by heavily tinted cars. they roll down the windows slightly and make catcalls and lewd comments. Disregard the common notion that the UAE is a safe place. There is no proper freedom of press so lots of news does not go public. And just because you dont see it on the news does not mean it does not happen. Crimes against women are as high as anywhere else in the world.

By the way, on going to the police - as others have suggested. I wouldnt have too much faith in them. First of all - the very fact that this guy (and most of them) do it so openly and confidently knowing that you can see their car numbers shows they are confident of getting away with it. They are even capable of turning the tables on you and blame you for something you didnt do. Sounds scary, but thats based on true stories and many know what all these guys are capable of.

As I advise my friends - avoid walking in lonely areas and next to tinted cars where you cannot see anyone inside.
michaeldubai
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 03, 2008
michaeldubai wrote:ce*ce_me, sorry for what you had to go through. this kind of harassment is very common. many of my friends have been harassed by heavily tinted cars. they roll down the windows slightly and make catcalls and lewd comments. Disregard the common notion that the UAE is a safe place. There is no proper freedom of press so lots of news does not go public. And just because you dont see it on the news does not mean it does not happen. Crimes against women are as high as anywhere else in the world.

By the way, on going to the police - as others have suggested. I wouldnt have too much faith in them. First of all - the very fact that this guy (and most of them) do it so openly and confidently knowing that you can see their car numbers shows they are confident of getting away with it. They are even capable of turning the tables on you and blame you for something you didnt do. Sounds scary, but thats based on true stories and many know what all these guys are capable of.

As I advise my friends - avoid walking in lonely areas and next to tinted cars where you cannot see anyone inside.

hi Michael..thanks for the advice..will follow that..actually..been extra careful after that incident..and once more thanks again.. :D
ce*ce_me
Dubai Forums Member

Dec 10, 2008
This is disturbing, I still heard that Dubai is generally a safe place but I guess these unfortunate incidents are part of the exception?

Where ever you are, I guess you can never be too sure or ever let your guard down.
compevo
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 10, 2008
compevo wrote:This is disturbing, I still heard that Dubai is generally a safe place but I guess these unfortunate incidents are part of the exception?

Where ever you are, I guess you can never be too sure or ever let your guard down.

Well..you are indeed right..now a days...where ever we may be..to be safe is always a question of how...
ce*ce_me
Dubai Forums Member

Dec 10, 2008
That is a bit scary. You should have reported it, but I know you would have been quite shaken and not thinking about that at the time.

I hope they catch sickos like this, because you just know they will keep on doing stuff like that until someone stops them. That's the sort of situation where if something like that happened to someone I know I wouldn't be responsible for my actions.

I'd love to catch him and [insert bad things that would get me arrested].
Captain Australia
Dubai chat master

Dec 10, 2008
The police here are actually very good when it comes to these matters. You get this kind of thing all the time. My friends and I have experienced this, trust me, whipping out your phone and taking a picture of the plate and car normally makes them disappear pretty sharpish.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Dec 14, 2008
Chocoholic wrote:The police here are actually very good when it comes to these matters. You get this kind of thing all the time. My friends and I have experienced this, trust me, whipping out your phone and taking a picture of the plate and car normally makes them disappear pretty sharpish.

I was told that during the EID holidays, this sicko parked his car somewhere in Jumeira 1 and one of his victims saw him. Fortunately, CID's are patrolling. And they catch him.

Just came from my holiday and I am just waiting for some info where these good samaritans took this very ill mannered human being, in order for us to pin him.
ce*ce_me
Dubai Forums Member

Jan 23, 2009
you should complain abt it

to leave a pple like this roaming in Humeirah or elsewhere it s really bad

i don t know but it s my favorite place and i used to go there to the beach alone
you scared me now..
Miss_lolly
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 24, 2009
Call Al Ameen 800-4888, it's a police service for stuff like this I think
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jan 28, 2009
Miss_lolly wrote:you should complain abt it

i don t know but it s my favorite place and i used to go there to the beach alone
you scared me now..

need not to worry..he's nocturnal..lol..like bed bugs..he attacks only at night...

but seriuously...we already filed a complaint against him...there were like 6 other victims who saw my post here and in 7 days and they went to complain as well..
ce*ce_me
Dubai Forums Member

Jan 28, 2009
Miss_lolly wrote:you should complain abt it

you scared me now..

need not to worry..he's nocturnal..lol..like bed bugs..he attacks only at night...

but seriuously...we already filed a complaint against him...there were like 6 other victims who saw my post here and in 7 days and they went to complain as well..
ce*ce_me
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai Black listForum Rules

Return to Dubai Black list