VIP Garage For German Cars – Bunch Of Thieves!!

Topic locked
VIP Garage for German cars – bunch of thieves!! Dec 23, 2006
I had a BMW Z3, model 1998.

I took it once to the well known German cars garage called VIP Garage, in Rashidya area.

The car had a clear oil leak in the engine. This problem can be solved by any garage in two days (regardless how big is the leakage).

After literally 10 days of forth and back and battle on the phone with them, they claimed that they were all this time looking for the gaze-kit in the scrap market as the dealer does NOT produce it any more!! (gaze-kit is what a car engine needs to stop leaking oil).

Finally, and unhappily at all, I took the car after they found a gaze-kit behind the moon. Their bill was Dhs 1300/- !!

After I paid and took the car, I contacted BMW dealer and asked for the gaze-kit price for my car model in particular. Surprisingly they said they have it! And it cost only Dhs 490/- !!

Just few hours after I got the car, I noticed that the car is overheated. I never have had overheat in my car before!

I quickly called them to ask and complain about it. They "politely" requested me to bring back the car in order to rectify any mistake they might have committed.

Again they took the car (with the owner patronage this time), and promised to tune it and bring it back well cleared.

They took 3 days of ignoring my calls! And the worst is that the owner seems to have regretted his paid generosity and stopped picking up his mobile!

They ignored my reminder that I had no problem in the thermostat before I brought the car to them.

They kept saying that the thermostat is BROKEN, and again it is hard to find a new one even with the dealer.

I called BMW dealer again, and they CONFIRMED that they have the thermostat!!

In the fourth day, I decided it was enough for me. I came back to their garage and made a big quarrel. I forced them to arrange my car in my existence and took it.

Getting out from their place, I quickly headed to the dealer workshop to check my thermostat.

The funniest and most dramatic thing was that the dealer said that the thermostat has nothing wrong and all what it needed is a bit of tuning !!!

I suggest everybody who drives in Dubai to never forget the name of VIP Garage to drive away from their trap!

They are just a sick bunch of stupid burglars.

Lee
Dubai Forums Member

Dec 24, 2006
Just sell the BMW and get a Corolla :lol: :lol: :lol:
V-Man
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 24, 2006
V-Man wrote:Just sell the BMW and get a Corolla :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL, now thats a good one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Dec 25, 2006
looool
Well, it is already sold anyway. I advertised for it here in this site I guess once. But really even Corolla is too much with those thieves!
Lee
Dubai Forums Member

Dec 25, 2006
Wow, what a rip-off garage. Though I'd never recommend overpriced dealer servicing beyond the car's warranty, finding a trustworthy external garage can be a bit of an experiment!
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 29, 2009
A thermostat is a device for regulating the temperature of a system so that the system's temperature is maintained near a desired setpoint temperature.
fuji0010
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: VIP Garage for German cars – bunch of thieves!! Jun 25, 2013
Hi, I have a WV Passat it has the same issue, lots of people recommended to repair my car at their shop... I don't wanna do it in the WV Agency cos. it will cost me a fortune :( and they might be the only choice I have. I really don't know what to do guys, appreciate your advice.

regards,
hamahmad
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: VIP Garage for German cars – bunch of thieves!! Jun 27, 2013
Try Max Garage, I got my Touareg Service there 6 months back. Their pricing was a bit cheaper, but I could feel an improvement in the power of the Car after the service and I did not have to wait to get an appointment. They also kept all the parts replaced for me to inspect after the service (apparently its a trust building procedure). :lol:
NaushadAli
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: VIP Garage For German Cars – Bunch Of Thieves!! Jun 27, 2013
Hi Naushad,

I have already put my car in the VIP Garage For German Cars workshop, I went there myself and I found like 30 class A German cars already under service (Mercedes, BMW, Audi...), lots of people recommended them so I felt OK to leave the car with them... they told me that my car would be ready by Saturday hopefully :) ...
hamahmad
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: VIP Garage for German cars – bunch of thieves!! Aug 15, 2013
Recently I had a incident with my car on SZR. Mercedes E300. It wouldn't move ,so I had to call Mercedes to come and pick up my car .
Friend of mine gave me a mobile number of one of the managers, so I could call and request the platform .
I called and a woman answered . I explain to her the situation . What was her reaction.....she first asked me from where I got her number, second, she was very angry because I called her on her day off (saturday)and last ,she just hang up the phone on my face !!!!!
I was shocked hen I found out that she was the Costumer Contact Manager
In Mercedes -Benz !!!
Her name: Joanne Hardy
So unprofessional !!!!

--- Aug 15, 2013 ---

Joanne Hardy from Mercedes Benz .
Mryam80
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: VIP Garage For German Cars – Bunch Of Thieves!! Jan 23, 2016
VIP German Auto Repairing Garage si definitely the best garage for German cars in Dubai, plus they are giving warranty for what they do!
Luca402
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Black listForum Rules

Return to Dubai Black list