House Of Cars

Topic locked
House of Cars Apr 19, 2007
All I can say is when you can't even trust what you see on paper you just have to walk the other way.

Cars sold with (goodwill) warranty? Well, pigs do fly!

XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: House of Cars Apr 19, 2007
XRW-147 wrote:All I can say is when you can't even trust what you see on paper you just have to walk the other way.

Cars sold with (goodwill) warranty? Well, pigs do fly!

Please do tell more!
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 22, 2007
In the short:

Car purchased from them:

2005 X5 4.8is
Kms xxx
"Balance of dealer warranty"
etc

By their definition "balance of dealer warranty" = AGMC 'should' fix anything that would have been covered by a dealer warranty under "goodwill". If not, then "balance of dealer warranty" = "clerical error".

Within the last month of digging around I've found at least 3 other ex-HOC clients who have shared this same experience.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 25, 2007
XRW-147 wrote:In the short:

Car purchased from them:

2005 X5 4.8is
Kms xxx
"Balance of dealer warranty"
etc

By their definition "balance of dealer warranty" = AGMC 'should' fix anything that would have been covered by a dealer warranty under "goodwill". If not, then "balance of dealer warranty" = "clerical error".

Within the last month of digging around I've found at least 3 other ex-HOC clients who have shared this same experience.

So you mean they do not actually have any AGMC paperwork that proves a valid warranty, eh?
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 25, 2007
Only a vehicle check report from X Centre (owned by HOC) stating remainder of dealer warranty til Sep 07.

Obviously the person who checked the car and wrote up the report failed in his capacity but their argument to the customer is that they have still fulfilled the advertised criteria of the vehicle - it still has goodwill warranty from AGMC, which is actually not a written warranty, hence it constitutes "balance of dealer warranty".
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 25, 2007
Haha! I never knew about this kind of scheme/scam. Thanks.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 25, 2007
Pass the word brother, these theives are deservant, yet they still wonder why all their good staff leave them. Anyone with a sense of moral decency, or sick of having fuming customers rip into them, wouldn't be able to live with it, I guess.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

how?? Jan 13, 2009
who are they and more importantly, how do they get away with it???
carsgalore
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Black listForum Rules

Return to Dubai Black list