Smith And Ken Real Estate

Topic locked
Smith and Ken Real Estate Apr 18, 2013
What ever you do, do not approach Smith and Ken to rent, let, sell or buy a property.
I have had a lot of dealings with this company. Their mortgage advisor owes me nearly dhs5000 in unpaid rent. He used the excuse that he had not been paid. This was a lie. His CEO emailed me copies of his wage slips. In February he earned dhs34000 and in March he earned dhs21000.
He now says his CEO has told him not to pay me.
His CEO is falsely claiming he has a copy of my passport and will have me arrested at the airport for slandering his company. I have emails to confirm all that has been said between us. He is now intimidating me to stay quiet and lose my rent.
Do not deal with this company. Please pm me for further details if you need any.

BMreformed
Dubai chat master

Smith and Ken Real Estate Sep 15, 2013
Avoid them like you would a plague. The boss is a man called Ben Smith. He is a liar. He will not take your calls if you have a problem. His staff are as bad. Their mortgage advisor is a man called Arran Summerhill. He has now made his twitter account private but before he did you could read the abuse he wrote about his clients.
A very unprofessional company.
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

Re: Smith and Ken Real Estate Sep 23, 2013
Based on my own personal dealings with K&S, I'd have to say that I side with the poster on this one.........
satyaprakash
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Smith And Ken Real Estate Aug 28, 2014
BMreformed , if u are lanlord or dubai property seller
Call me

Mubeeen
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Dec 25, 2014
few months back we bought a property `unfortunately` via S&K and they cashed our commission cheque at the very beginning of the deal. was a painful and lengthy transfer. The landlord had another agent and S&K didn`t know anything about the property and landlord, they made us issue cheques to the wrong name, unit was kept on being advertised in various web sites and three different ad boards were kept in the front of the house after signing MoU. The sole concern of this company is to cash their commission cheque. They claim having won several awards, go and check those awards they are paid awards anyone pays can get, plus the awards are issued to another company `Smith&Ken` whose license had been cancelled by RERA due to wrongdoings. Therefore their owner established a new company called S&K, having brand rights. There is no real estate company called Smith&Ken registered in Dubai Land Department anymore. Avoid them, stick to known names with clean history and do not sign MoUs they will threaten you with the MoU but do not worry those MoUs are anyhow not recognized by Land Department.
emilledubai
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jun 18, 2015
I am experiencing major challenges dealing with Smith and Ken from a tenant perspective.

They are still holding my Security Deposit despite the handover of my previous apartment being finalized several weeks ago.

They have not paid the landlord the rent owed to him for over 6 months.

They are refusing to answer my call or respond to emails.

They are extremely dishonest and unprofessional - avoid at all costs!!
iaindubai
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Black listForum Rules

Return to Dubai Black list