Black Arrow Real Estate CON

Topic locked
black arrow real estate CON Jun 13, 2007
pl be aware of them. they will strike a deal with u, say price is all inclusive... put everything on paper MOU etc etc then later they'd say you've to pay 5000 extra for this and 1000 for that....blah blah....
i've all the proofs

they are thugs
wasted my one week !

dale
Dubai forums Addict

Re: black arrow real estate CON Jun 13, 2007
dale wrote:pl be aware of them. they will strike a deal with u, say price is all inclusive... put everything on paper MOU etc etc then later they'd say you've to pay 5000 extra for this and 1000 for that....blah blah....
i've all the proofs

they are thugs
wasted my one week !

Even Better Homes did that to me. Misinformation is standard procedure in Dubai. Of course none of the extra costs went to their own pockets. Just to Nakheel.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Jun 13, 2007
i am going to send all the papers to 7 days... maybe they will do a story on dubai property-thugs :D
dale
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 15, 2007
dale wrote:i am going to send all the papers to 7 days... maybe they will do a story on dubai property-thugs :D

There was a story in Gulf News 2 months ago, about extra charges, since a lot of people complained. Not that it made the charges disappear. Be aware though that some agents add on their own BS "Administrative Fees", which thankfully I didnt have from my reputable dealers.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 08, 2007
Most of the real estate agencies do that. I had a similar experience with City Tower. When i took a look at a studio in Bur dubai, they informed me it is 48,000, normal bargaining and got it down to 45. Got it cleared its all inclusive.

Finally on the day when i was about to give them the cheques, they add, 5000 deposit , 3000 maint. charges and another 1000 for i dont remember what. backed off as the studio was not worth the 8 grand extra.
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai Black listForum Rules

Return to Dubai Black list