ACE HARDWARE - SHEIHK ZAYED ROAD

Topic locked
ACE HARDWARE - SHEIHK ZAYED ROAD Nov 08, 2006
Just want to ask why you need to discriminate your customers.

I dont know his name, first he doesnt have name tag.

last week, me & manager went to ACE Hardware to look for prices and stuff we need. It's because we will buy 200 pcs and each stuff we need, one of the staff told me to go to Customer Service and ask for a Business Card so that we can to management if we can avail discount. I went to Customer Service desk, no one is there, till theres one guy from the cashier ask me how can he help, so I ask for a business card but he said they dont have instead he let me write the store no. I even ask if If he really sure, he said yes...so I told him that means the other staff given wrong information. He even told me yes, you can check and ask her again. I told my manager about what happen. We went together in the Customer Service Desk. He ask for a business card, he got it because he's British. He was really disappointed that because Im asian that guy discriminate me. And because of that my manager look to some other shop to buy what we need.

Hope it will be lesson not only, for ACE HARDWARE, but for all remember theres are saying that. Dont judge the book by it's cover.

dk07
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 08, 2006
Maybe the cashier doesnt really know about those things? As you have said customer service gave it to your manager. :roll:
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Nov 09, 2006
ok I understand he's in cashier, but how come he went to customer service desk to ask if he can help me....how come a staff doesnt even know about it.impossible..means he doesnt have enough information, about the company where he works for...anyway forget it....

" dont judge the book by it's cover"
dk07
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 11, 2006
dk07 wrote:ok I understand he's in cashier, but how come he went to customer service desk to ask if he can help me....how come a staff doesnt even know about it.impossible..means he doesnt have enough information, about the company where he works for...anyway forget it....

" dont judge the book by it's cover"

Maybe it's just that the business cards are so expensive, just like everything else in the store :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nov 11, 2006
maybe he didnt know where they were... or they didnt have any when you asked.

the same thing happens to me on occasion and im local...

so you shouldnt really just jump at the fact that he is discriminating against you because you are asian...
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 12, 2006
but aleast if he doenst have any idea, he should ask help to his colleague, isnt? but he told me he was really sure about it that they dont have Business Card...then how come my boss got it.
dk07
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 12, 2006
from the same person that told you they didnt have cards...
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai Black listForum Rules

Return to Dubai Black list