Your Favoritr Vehicle EVER????

Topic locked
Aug 07, 2007
gtmash wrote:Picked up this '87 Supra Twin Turbo with modded engine last year. Around 300 hp at the price of a laptop. Still playing around with it.

wow great find gtmash.

cheap_Deal
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 08, 2007
gtmash wrote:Picked up this '87 Supra Twin Turbo with modded engine last year. Around 300 hp at the price of a laptop. Still playing around with it.

GT this car was for sale but the 'buyer retracted it' was it this thread that made you change your mind? I miss my old car, wish i didn't sell it.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Aug 08, 2007
fayz wrote:

GT this car was for sale but the 'buyer retracted it' was it this thread that made you change your mind? I miss my old car, wish i didn't sell it.

Hehe, technically my kid brother bought it, but I've poured enough money into it to be a part-owner. We have half a mind to sell it, but only until I save up enough for something juicier as replacement. The ad was placed by my bro's friend without permission.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Aug 10, 2007
My favorite vehicle (model not exactly the same) when I was a kid as a birthday gift. Rode it everywhere.
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 16, 2007
nissan skyline R34
ahamed
Dubai chat master

Aug 20, 2007
sage & onion wrote:Image

Volvo XC90 V8 Awsome

I only just noticed this... of course you're a Volvo Driver!
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto