Power Mirror
Power Windows
Beige Cloth Interior
Accident free
Single owner

newimprovednf
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 22, 2006
Although I prefer manual, this will be a big mark against the car, good luck though.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Apr 22, 2006
fayz wrote:Although I prefer manual, this will be a big mark against the car, good luck though.

Which is quite backwards when the rest of the world prefers M/T with small cars. Autos are weak.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 23, 2006
Yeah, but to drive with a manual in Dubai would be nothing short of torture, talk about getting clutch ache - ow. Plus froma girly point of view, so much better on the heels.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 23, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Yeah, but to drive with a manual in Dubai would be nothing short of torture, talk about getting clutch ache - ow. Plus froma girly point of view, so much better on the heels.

In traffic no contest, mind you clutches in small cars are not exactly 'heavy'. But on the highway it must be a mission getting a little slush box up to speed - no wonder people would rather go through u than to slow down.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 23, 2006
1.6l Automatic transmission suckz...
and i have never felt any probz with manual transmission except dat will be difficult to resell it
hehe
newimprovednf
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 23, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Yeah, but to drive with a manual in Dubai would be nothing short of torture, talk about getting clutch ache - ow. Plus froma girly point of view, so much better on the heels.

Although agreed I haven’t been here as long as you, nor do I wear heals but I’ve only driven manual without issue and would never go for an automatic, I guess I’m stuck in my ways, the day I own an auto is the day I’ve stopped driving.

I also truly believe that people who drive manuals in traffic are more attentive behind the wheel which Dubai could definitely use more of.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight

Apr 23, 2006
AUTO RULES

End of..............

:P :P
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 23, 2006
I guess when you're old and unable, first auto car, then motorized wheel chair, leave your zimmer on the side :P :P
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight

Apr 23, 2006
fayz wrote:I guess when you're old and unable, first auto car, then motorized wheel chair, leave your zimmer on the side :P :P

Ohhhhhhhh you have seen me around Marina Walk then you scamper

8) 8)
arniegang

Apr 24, 2006
My brother bought me a clutch pedal for my birthday...I'd forgotten what its like to drive a 'tricky stick shift' but certainly wouldn't recommend manual in Dubai! A mate who has a Jeep manual has one normal leg and one like Arnold Schwarzenegger! Poor sod walks in circles now!

8)

Knight
Dubai Knight

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto