Motorbikes In UAE

Topic locked
Aug 04, 2006
KeithL wrote:
Lara_CH_73 wrote:lol a ride in Dubai ? :lol: :shock: :lol:

It will take a bit longer for me to come over... if you are patient enough why not lol :lol:

:oops: :oops: ...i thought you were in dubai or planning to get there soon :?

maybe not for living but for holidays (still have to plan them anyway)
but the idea is cool for sure :wink:

Lara_CH_73
Dubai Forum Visitor

Aug 04, 2006
yshimy wrote:hay,
i heard, but not sure, that they don't grant females motorbikes driving licenses....

anyone knows about that???

I know one female who has a motorbike here so I presume she has a licence.

It may take a couple of tries to get it though - if you're rejected (they might say "too dangerous for a woman"), come back the next day and hope someone else is processing your application.
sharewadi
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 04, 2006
I should admit that each time i'm ridding and beeing upset behind a car.... there is a woman driving it.... Ooooooops... :oops:
Lara_CH_73
Dubai Forum Visitor

Aug 04, 2006
another confession.... i'm a bad driver because I dont like car, specially in traffic jam... arrrrrgggghhhh :lol:

Morality, women can be good in ridding motorbikes (maybe better than cars)
Lara_CH_73
Dubai Forum Visitor

Aug 04, 2006
Lara_CH_73 wrote:Morality, women can be good in ridding motorbikes (maybe better than cars)

That's an unfortunate misspelling. I thought Volvo drivers had the best reputation for the "ridding" of motorcycles from roads :wink: .
sharewadi
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 04, 2006
sharewadi wrote:
Lara_CH_73 wrote:Morality, women can be good in ridding motorbikes (maybe better than cars)

That's an unfortunate misspelling. I thought Volvo drivers had the best reputation for the "ridding" of motorcycles from roads :wink: .

:lol: :lol: ...they normally are busy checking their make-up and dont even notice the motorcycle :cry:
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 04, 2006
KeithL wrote: :lol: :lol: ...they normally are busy checking their make-up and dont even notice the motorcycle :cry:

:lol: yes that's true ! and men are on their mobiles !!!! baaaaaad !!! :lol:
Lara_CH_73
Dubai Forum Visitor

Aug 04, 2006
Lara_CH_73 wrote:
KeithL wrote: :lol: :lol: ...they normally are busy checking their make-up and dont even notice the motorcycle :cry:

:lol:

Actually it doesnt matter if the driver is a man or a woman... bikers hate all cagers (car drivers)
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 15, 2006
KeithL wrote:
Lara_CH_73 wrote:

:lol:

Actually it doesnt matter if the driver is a man or a woman... bikers hate all cagers (car drivers)

I would add to this, the scooters are the ones I really really hate... no respect, driving too dangerously :? :shock: :lol:
Lara_CH_73
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto