HONDA CIVIC VTI AND LXI

Topic locked
HONDA CIVIC VTI AND LXI May 14, 2007
WHATS THE ADVANTAGE OF 2006 HONDA CIVIC VTI OVER LXI,ON ENGINE AND OTHER SPECS??

freeman0179
Dubai Forum User

May 14, 2007
Nothing. Check www.hondauae.com for the small differences.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

May 15, 2007
gtmash wrote:Nothing. Check www.hondauae.com for the small differences.

no there is a diffrence between vtech engines and the common engines ,the vtech engines chrunches the best fuel efficiency and great power at high speeds.this is what i know.i had a 99honda civic vti, usually i used to drive in traffics which gives a very poor mileage of 225-250kms/full tank , but my meachanic told me some thing might be wrong with the engine , maybe i have to change the fuel pipe line to the engine....i wanted to know its common for all vtech civics or only it was mine?any way i sold the car 6 months back for a good price and now relying on public buses...less headache for the timebeing..thinking about taking a Honda Civic VTi in near future
freeman0179
Dubai Forum User

May 15, 2007
freeman0179 wrote:
gtmash wrote:Nothing. Check www.hondauae.com for the small differences.

no there is a diffrence between vtech engines and the common engines ,the vtech engines chrunches the best fuel efficiency and great power at high speeds.this is what i know.i had a 99honda civic vti, usually i used to drive in traffics which gives a very poor mileage of 225-250kms/full tank , but my meachanic told me some thing might be wrong with the engine , maybe i have to change the fuel pipe line to the engine....i wanted to know its common for all vtech civics or only it was mine?any way i sold the car 6 months back for a good price and now relying on public buses...less headache for the timebeing..thinking about taking a Honda Civic VTi in near future

That was before. All 2006+ Civics here now have the same engine.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

May 16, 2007
yup 2006+ honda civics all have the 1.8lt engine.
before that there was the 1.5lt and the 1.7lt VTEC options.
cheap_Deal
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto