Honda Civic Si 1994???

Topic locked
Honda Civic Si 1994??? Mar 26, 2009
i want to buy a hatchback Civic 1994..but im not sure where to buy new spare parts, i want to have it clearly detailed..like with simple chins and sidees..and some swirl alloys..i've seen a couple of civics but they are totally abused! please help me!! anybody knows who sells a fresher one?!!!

Pongkaman
Dubai Forum Guest

Mar 27, 2009
Hmm.. Hard to find a clean 94 civic, as usually these cars are not looked after very well as mostly a favorite car of the bangla bangers. But even a decent one should be max 6 to 7k. A regular one for around 4 to 5k. Parts are a plenty, But all in Shj.
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Mar 29, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote:Hmm.. Hard to find a clean 94 civic, as usually these cars are not looked after very well as mostly a favorite car of the bangla bangers. But even a decent one should be max 6 to 7k. A regular one for around 4 to 5k. Parts are a plenty, But all in Shj.

Thanks man..

Got my civic already, but its a '96.. Also Coupe version (but the longer one). :) wish me luck for the restoration..i'll upload the pics once im allowed here in the forum..
Pongkaman
Dubai Forum Guest

Mar 31, 2009
No offense dude, but why would you restore a 96 civic?

It's not really anything special, unless your planning on making it a drag strip queen.

So many better car's you can work on.
dresden
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto