Car Stereo Place

Topic locked
Car Stereo Place Jun 15, 2005
Hi All -

I just got back from my first trip to Dubai and it was an eye opening experience. I am from the states (born and raised ) though my family is from Pakistan. I have to say that while I was there Dubai was a ton of fun - until the elec went out. We stayed at the Burj Al Arab (a hookup) which was cool but over the top. Now that I am back I am seriously missing the lifestyle, security, openess, culture, fun, etc. I am considering moving there with my family so I started a job search. In any case, I have a quick question. Where in Dubai can I get my ride seriously juiced up? Ala West Coast Custom Sound, etc.

TIA

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Because I always deliver.

MailMan
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Jun 15, 2005
Damn good question, I wondered that too. I havent seen many rides pimped like they do in the States, lest not in Abu Dhabi.
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jun 16, 2005
i'm bored so i thought i'd reply to every topic with the word

HI
laila k m
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jun 16, 2005
laila k m wrote:i'm bored so i thought i'd reply to every topic with the word

HI

You're dumb.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Car Stereo Place Jun 16, 2005
MailMan wrote:Hi All -

I just got back from my first trip to Dubai and it was an eye opening experience. I am from the states (born and raised ) though my family is from Pakistan. I have to say that while I was there Dubai was a ton of fun - until the elec went out. We stayed at the Burj Al Arab (a hookup) which was cool but over the top. Now that I am back I am seriously missing the lifestyle, security, openess, culture, fun, etc. I am considering moving there with my family so I started a job search. In any case, I have a quick question. Where in Dubai can I get my ride seriously juiced up? Ala West Coast Custom Sound, etc.

TIA

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are a couple of shops around in Dubai. There is one near Lamcy Plaza, not a bad little shop. I know one or two high ranking Sheiks sons take their cars there to get sound systems, internet, PS2 and shit like that installed. They deal mainly in Rockford. Rockford is not bad in terms of bang for buck but the sq is not that good! Well, iMHO.
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Jun 16, 2005
Rockford Fosgate is not my personal preference. But if the price is good go for it...

I like Boston Accoustics for speakers, Phoenix Gold for amps, and Alpine/Pioneer for head units. Maybe not the best equipement in the world, but my personal favs :)
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 17, 2005
You canot beat Genesis for AMPS. Sorry, thats the only brand i will use. I always seemed to go for Pioneer hu's as well.
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Jun 17, 2005
Haven't seen Genesis amps in Canada. Where are they made?
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 17, 2005
UK.

No 1 amp for years. Top quality stuff they are.
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Sep 10, 2009
@dotahead - i hate spammers

@liban - Ahlan liban! i thought you were dead.. long time no see..

@Mailman - if you are looking out for pimping your ride with sound & other electronics, make sure you get your job done by professionals, lets say sound on wheels .. etc.. might cost you few bucks extra ..but then thats worth your STUFF.. good luck
ahamed
Dubai chat master

Sep 15, 2009
Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:15 pm Post subject: Car Stereo Place [/b]
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Car Stereo Place Sep 16, 2009
wanna see some cool rides in UAE?

click on following link to check more rides:
http://www.thecarlovers.com/index.php?p=read-news&id=82

[quote="MailMan"]Hi All -

TIA

wishmaster
Dubai Forums Talker

Sep 29, 2009
Maybe I can help you? Check our website for more information.
brianscustomaudio
Dubai Forum Guest

Nov 20, 2009
o well car stereo's, let say, i am 45 years old, and i build custom and competition for over 20 years, result:

Dutch champion, 3place in Europe, an 2 times world champion in the Super Street 2 woofer class, with 167.9 DB.

talking about brands, Groundzero, makes great amp's, and speakers, spl, and Sq, micro Persision only SQ, Atomic Woofers Spl, Cactus sounds Spl, Kicker / Rockford Spl good woofers and amp's , and so ai can make a very long list, but...........
how you install it, is the almost most difficult part.
what kind of materials you have to use, wires, power cables and so on.
lest say, you can even with a cheap brand, got very good sound,just the way how you install it.

greets:
Claus
area51events
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto