BMW X5 - Club

Topic locked
Nov 17, 2006
Jamal wrote:no baby girl .. i wanna be the ride.

well in that case...

sign me up!

bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 17, 2006
bushra21 wrote:
cheap_Deal wrote:hey wats wrong with the BMW X5????

it's ugly
and the people that drive them are morons that should never ever own a car...ever

Don't feel offended, ok?

People have different tastes... I for example cannot understand why so many arabs drive this ugly like s**t Toyota Land Cruiser.

Aaand... it is definetely neither BMW's nor the X5's fault, that in arab countries like the UAE only morons drive that car.
Here in Germany where that car comes from all the X5 drivers I have seen are absolute average drivers.
I am sure it is some of the people in your country that are the problem, not the car.

Cheers
bschmidt
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Nov 17, 2006
well said bschmidt!
Legendkiller
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 17, 2006
bschmidt wrote:
bushra21 wrote:

it's ugly
and the people that drive them are morons that should never ever own a car...ever

Don't feel offended, ok?

People have different tastes... I for example cannot understand why so many arabs drive this ugly like s**t Toyota Land Cruiser.

Aaand... it is definetely neither BMW's nor the X5's fault, that in arab countries like the UAE only morons drive that car.
Here in Germany where that car comes from all the X5 drivers I have seen are absolute average drivers.
I am sure it is some of the people in your country that are the problem, not the car.

Cheers

good point, but if i may point one thing out....people from your country also live here and also drive cars. i have seen just as many westerners driving crazy as i have asians and arabs...

some cars make people drive differently than they would...

not offended at all by your statement...you didnt say anything wrong mate :wink:
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 17, 2006
bushra21 wrote:
bschmidt wrote:
bushra21 wrote:

it's ugly

Don't feel offended, ok?

Cheers

good point, but if i may point one thing out....people from your country also live here and also drive cars. i have seen just as many westerners driving crazy as i have asians and arabs...

some cars make people drive differently than they would...

not offended at all by your statement...you didnt say anything wrong mate :wink:

That's the funny part. Many people adapt to driving/class standards here, even if they were previously more sedate/impartial.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 18, 2006
I hate the X5's, Land Cruisers and those darn Chayenne things, and the majority of people who drive these cars are complete morons. THey think just because they have a big, fast car, it gives them the right to barge everyone else out the way. Well I'd like to see how they handle it, going at 140 when they have a blow out - losers.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 18, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:I hate the X5's, Land Cruisers and those darn Chayenne things, and the majority of people who drive these cars are complete morons. THey think just because they have a big, fast car, it gives them the right to barge everyone else out the way. Well I'd like to see how they handle it, going at 140 when they have a blow out - losers.

Hehe, Land Cruisers are painfully slow actually. They just build up speed along the highway and try to keep barrelling down the road at that high speed so that they don't spend another hour building up speed again if they have to brake.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 19, 2006
^ian^ wrote:Just today I saw another X5 bloody idiot driving like a maniac on SZR - it brings it out in people.

And proud of it - X5 pryde.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto