Www.dealbay.ae - THE NEW INTERNET ONLINE SHOP

Topic locked
www.dealbay.ae - THE NEW INTERNET ONLINE SHOP Mar 30, 2007
SELL WHAT YOU WANT - BUY WHAT YOU NEED!

dealbay has finally arrived dubai!

maybe you know ebay - than you will love DEALBAY!

register now - it`s all free

check it out!

[/url]www.dealbay.ae[/quote][/list]

dubaiwolfi
Dubai Forum Guest

Apr 07, 2007
I've got a cheeky question. How do you make your money?
Ebay charges extortionate fees. Your site seems to be free :s
mighty.one
Dubai forums Addict

www.DEALBAY.ae Apr 07, 2007
[list=] YOUR FIRST DEAL WITH DEALBAY It`s all F R E E

www.DEALBAY.ae
The Dubai Online Selling and Buying Community

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's this about?

www.DEALBAY.ae has gone live in Dubai and offers all community members Free Registration and Free Membership

What is Dealbay?

Dealbay is a standalone online portal which allows YOU to SELL or BUY all items you can imagine, be they new or used, large or small, valuable or not.

Strive through your house, your garden, the storage room, your wardrobes, your garage etc. etc. etc.. 'We'll take a bet that you can find items worth a small fortune which all need to go.

What is different to other sites?

Dealbay is really different. We are FREE of charge!
Our target market is the UAE resident, be he or she a local national or ex-pat who wishes to buy or sell items locally; or newcomers who want to settle in quickly by buying household or other essential items, even a car or motorbike; or those departing who need to turn their kitchen units, utility appliances, or any other used or new items into cash before they leave.

What is my cost?

None! ZERO! There is no charge for selling or buying items!

What's my benefit by signing up?

Money and perhaps much more space in your home! Turn the things you've been stumbling over since a long time into Dirhams, NOW! Or, buy an item from someone else. All on www.DEALBAY.ae and all at the touch of your fingertips.

How much of my precious time will this take?

Little! About 2 minutes for signing up and about 1 minute for inserting an item, once you've become comfortable with the system.

What do I require?

A PC with internet access (We bet that you are sitting in front of one right now) and an E-mail account. Thats all!

Besides, Dealbay offers a moderated discussion platform for all Dubai residential communities. You can voice your opinion on a particular topic or find help in locating those services or individual information residents often require. A plumber or a gardening service in Meadows, a local tradesman to repair a pool in Emirates Hills, a catering service for a birthday party in Springs or an electrician's help in Jumeirah. No matter what, Dealbay promises to have an answer to most problems soon.

What else does Dealbay offer?
Soon? What does that mean?

Well, that's easy! We are new and we need you to make it happen. Sign up, start selling, tell your friends and use the site. Support community building at its best and remember:

Go, make a deal at www.dealbay.ae

[/list]
dubaiwolfi
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk