I Will Be Your Man In New York

Topic locked
I Will Be Your Man in New York Nov 25, 2008
Serious Business proposal for the right individual. High earning.

I would like to Partner with a Professionally-minded individual in Dubai with the Resources to get a New Venture in the Fine Arts field going in New York. Practically no overhead. I do all the work. You don't even ever have to travel here if you do not want to. You just collect the return on your investment.

I am not interested in boring, long-term investments, and so I have devised a short-term business model with quick turnover in mind and aimed at the highest possible profits that this maket will allow right now.

You see, right now, business in America (and globally) is down. And so this is the perfect opportunity to make acquisitions, when they are cheap. Because right now people are selling off their excess assets here in hopes of getting to a better day. Yet there are some people who are, and will always be, financially okay. So these are our target customers. And it means WE WIN friend, you and I, and we can win BIG.

What I am proposing is startup capital probably somewhere in the 100-150k range for starters (remains to be seen). Then I will be your man in New York and make the deals. I just need YOU, the investor/partner.

If this sounds intriguing to you and you would like more details, please email me. Google "Tom Modern," and get my email address from there. You will see the site: fame game. Go to it (I haven't posted here enough times on this board to put in links yet). My address is there.

rael
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Mar 12, 2009
Hi

You can get a list of investors or companies in need at yellow pages AE.
asif.ahmed
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk