Want To Start A Bakery In Dubai

Topic locked
Want to start a bakery in Dubai Jun 01, 2009
hallo

i got seveal bakeries in Denmark and i would like to expand to Dubai.
But where and when, that is the quistion.

we need 400-500 m2

and maybe small shops around Dubai on 100m2 or just one big. i am not sure yet depends on price ect.

i was in Dubai last year and i did not notice and people walk around in Dubai outside (like Oxford Street) is that normal or are there any streets similar or it is just big shopping centeres.

Best Regards
Mads Jørgensen

2foryou
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Want to start a bakery in Dubai Jun 03, 2009
2foryou wrote:hallo

i got seveal bakeries in Denmark and i would like to expand to Dubai.
But where and when, that is the quistion.

we need 400-500 m2

and maybe small shops around Dubai on 100m2 or just one big. i am not sure yet depends on price ect.

i was in Dubai last year and i did not notice and people walk around in Dubai outside (like Oxford Street) is that normal or are there any streets similar or it is just big shopping centeres.

Best Regards
Mads Jørgensen
faithfully
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

bakery business Jun 09, 2009
Hi Mads,

Nice to see your post online...we already have an existing business in dubai concerns sandwiches,meal pack and all bakery items...we have contract to supply one of the petroleum company's UAE we need investors still good if we run the business together if you are interested get back to me if you are interested.i can as well direct you on which area better for the production.

Johnson
Johnson
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Want to start a bakery in Dubai Jul 06, 2009
dear Mads

do you like establish a new pranche in sudan ??
if you dont think again !

Do You know that The supply of foods in sudan - pastries and baked items (in particular) - occur by a period of prosperity due to the increasing number of luxury hotels and restaurants, catering services for airlines and oil companies in addition to the increase in hole average of purchasing power of individuals persons especially in the center of the capital, Khartoum, which is also experiencing an increase in the levels of services, shopping and supermarkets.

We are in the AWAN business development company, We have prepared a preliminary study for establishing a factory for bakery and pastry products for the provision of high quality and international standards.

We plan to attract personalities from the luxury hotel and hospitality to participate with us in the financing, planning and work to raise the level and efficiency of this service.

So, we hope and wish if you could set a date for the initial discussion on the subject,

if you saw it in proportion with any of your plans.

Thank you

Eng: Hussein Hbdelgadir M.tom
commarial manager
AWAN buisness development Co.

+24912553225

:?:
tom hussin
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Dec 17, 2014
dear Mr.Mads
I have the skill in cake decorating with 6 years experience in the related field.presently living in Dubai.I am looking for an investor for a cake decorating shop with latest ideas for customer needs. I have a good business plan too.
if u are interested in please contact me on 00971569180605\00971506385077 dilfern12@yahoo.com
thank you
Diani Serasinghe
DilaniSerasinghe
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Dec 17, 2014
dear Mr.Mads
I have the skill in cake decorating with 6 years experience in the related field.presently living in Dubai.I am looking for an investor for a cake decorating shop with latest ideas for customer needs. I have a good business plan too.
if u are interested in please contact me on 00971569180605\00971506385077 dilfern12@yahoo.com
thank you
Diani Serasinghe
DilaniSerasinghe
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk