tupid84
Dubai Forum Guest

hi Aug 23, 2008
we are also trying to invest for business may be can be a partner
maplesev
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Sep 10, 2008
Dear All,

Please be Informed that if you interested in Kazakhstan, contact me on (+7 702 339 94 94) or e-mail me.

Offers:
-Big Information Base
-Any kind of goods and services
-Easy and fast contact with needed partner
-Other

PS: Do not disturb by asking "haram" things, such as (love tourism, alcohol, drugs etc...)

Best Regards
Daniyar
User Name
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Sep 17, 2008
Investment offer

You can increase the investments twice within 1-2 years.
We will offer you the investment project in our country.
A risk - minimum.

Write to me, pls
oso999
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jun 11, 2009
We are OBP Asia a prefessional buying agent in China, through us you can import broad range of products in competitive price, which would be a great benefit for you to operate Wholesale business in Dubai.
brandnewmax
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jun 14, 2009
trading company~~~~
HQ-TEXTILES
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jul 07, 2009
If you still have money to invest we have property deals available in the uk where we can give you a return of 1% per month or alternatively we have deals which involve profit sharing
Ron Jehu
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jul 13, 2009
if you are intrested in investment thn its better that you invest it in forex market you well get alot of profit from that.
evergreen1
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: i want to invest :) Jul 23, 2009
Hi,
Let me know, whether your intrested in investing for a 3d animation Studio for Details mail me at- ubaise{.}azeez@gmail{.}com

Thnkyou :lol:
ubaise.azeez
Dubai Forum Guest

Jul 26, 2009
Well as suggested by evergreen1 the Forex (foreign exchange) market is a good investment. I am a division manager for a major foreign investment company. If you are interested in how to go about that, send me a pm.
dee7o
Dubai forums Addict

Re: i want to invest :) Jul 28, 2009
tupid84 wrote:i want to invest 250000 AED
any ideas

The FX market will be the best bet for you... drop your email here!
Ephrathah Wealth
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: i want to invest :) Jul 29, 2009
any ideas

Invitation

Free Training and Consultation for trading in the International Markets.

This is Abdul Hakeem from Century Financial Brokers and I would like to invite you to our office for a free consultation session with you.Our company s fully licensed by the Central Bank of United Arab Emirates and regulated by Emirates Securities and Commodities Authority (ESCA). It is also registered and licensed by the Department of Economic Development, Government of Dubai. We are also the principal broker & clearing member of Dubai Gold and Commodities Exchange (DGCX). Founded in Dubai in 1989, CFB is the regions largest and oldest independent brokerage firm in the financial industry. Regardless of how you want to invest and trade the financial markets – CFB can provide you with the tools, resources and services you desire.

CFB realizes that you have many choices and opportunities in the international financial markets when it comes to seeking, evaluating and selecting a personal and professional broker.

Products offered by CFB

· Currencies: Euro, British Pound, Swiss Franc, Japanese Yen & over 25 crosses
· Metals: Gold, Silver, Aluminum, Nickel, Copper, etc.
· Energies: Crude Oil, Heat Oil, Natural Gas, Gasoline, etc.
· Commodities: Sugar, Wheat, Corn, Coffee, Grains, etc.
· Indices: Dow Jones, NASDAQ, S&P, FTSE, CRB, etc.
· CFD Stocks: American, European & Asian stocks.

Security

If you invest your capital in this business, your capital will be secure in this way that it will be in your own trading bank account. You will be the only person who can withdraw your amount.

Unblocked Investment

If you investment your capital in this business, your investment will be unblocked. You can withdraw your capital anytime.

Client Training

Usually our financial consultant trades on client behalf but if any client wants to learn this business, we also provide free of cost training to the client

Benefits & Services facilitated by CFB

· 24 hours trading 5 days a week with continuous access from any part of the world.
· An enormous liquid market making it easy to trade most markets.
· Volatile markets offering huge profit opportunities.
· Wide range of trading markets and financial instruments.
· Leverage trading with low capital.
· Recognized instruments for controlling risk exposure.
· The ability to profit from rising or falling markets.
· Leveraged trading with low margin requirements.
· Proper training for trading in FX Markets.
· CFB provides state-of-the-art online trading software, providing electronic order entry in the most liquid and dynamic market movers world-wide
· Through one window, traders access FX, futures, stocks, CFDs, metals, energies etc.
· As a client you will have access to real-time prices, two-way quotes, charts, news, market commentaries & analysis of all major currencies, metals, commodities, futures, energies etc. and receive statements of your account on regular basis

We request you for a few minutes from your valuable time to give you a brief idea of how our company can help explore the investment opportunities in the global financial markets which can give you amazing returns on your investments.

You can contact me on +971 4 3599720
hack88
Dubai Expat Helper

Investor needed Jul 29, 2009
Hello Hack,

Im looking for investor from emirates for my UK company please contact me.

btissamtouba@yahoo.co.uk
regards,
btissam
btissam
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: i want to invest :) Aug 02, 2009
any ideas

hi im diane it would be better itf you would talk to a lawyer that deals with investment also because he can give you more good advice contact me i canrefer you to a good lawyer 0556146193
yennsy
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: i want to invest :) Aug 04, 2009
We are a VOIP company seeking to expand. Our investment requirement is low and the returns are high.
Please contact us at info(at)voiptrafficnow(dot)com
voiptraffic
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: hi Aug 04, 2009
We are a VOIP company seeking to expand. Our investment requirement is low and the returns are high.
voiptraffic
Dubai Forum Guest

Seeking Investor for Telecom Aug 04, 2009
voiptraffic
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: i want to invest :) Aug 25, 2009
contact us if you want to invest in Hollywood film/tv company.

business [at] starlett [.] tv

any ideas
StarlettTV
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Aug 27, 2009
Hii Tupid,

I dont have that much experience here in dubai as i have less than an year experience here . But i have done a lot of research in UAE market as i am interested in doing a business here in uae and i have come across a lot of investment oppertunities here too. if you are interested in talking with me further regarding this matter please contact me on jinu_shankar_ks@yahoo.co.in Honestly i will tell you one more thing as i did expect a profit percentage from this busines but not much.
jsks
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: i want to invest :) Aug 27, 2009
any ideas

Would you be interested to keep money in your OWN name in an account where you have full control over it and make over 30 - 50% per annum ? Account is regulated by FSI, UK. If yes, please call me < 66868945437>. Or visit me !
I am based in Bangkok.

Thanks and Regards,

Vilas.
vilas
Dubai Expat Wannabe

In case you are interested in import & export business Aug 30, 2009
First of all, I don't have any genius ideas especialy in this current economy but I recently upgraded my company activity to GENERAL TRADING which means I am able to import and export anything but Alcohol, Gold and Medicine in UAE.

Currently my company is in to used car import and export from USA to Sharjah UAE since 2007.

I am open any realistic and legal business ideas too. Therefor, if you want to import or export some products, my company is capable of doing this. I would be interested in strategic allience with shared risks and rewards.
Business International
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: In case you are interested in import & export busine Sep 17, 2009
Hi,
I have a GTC company in Dubai and looking for someone in your position to expand my current business. Frankly speaking I have my own trademarks, some of the best products in my business field and my regular customers. However the return is not that enormous but its constant, if you are still interested in doing other businesses beside your Automobile business, please feel free to contact me to provide you with further details.
zack53
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Sep 18, 2009
Let me know if you want invest..a new concept of trading between the Dubai suppliars and African buyers..
DiiJii
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Sep 19, 2009
Hi..
We are a new concept company..This is for emerging market like Africa, and can have potential impact the trade between Dubai & Emerging market like Africa..

Let me know your if interesed.................details are available
DiiJii
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: i want to invest :) Sep 23, 2009
any ideas

I am looking for business partner for an international college in London. The college will recruit students across the whole world.
LondonPC
Dubai Forum Visitor

Sep 23, 2009
I am looking for business partner to start an International College to Recruit internation students in London. I am base in London
LondonPC
Dubai Forum Visitor

Sep 23, 2009
I have a good investment opportunity in an International College base in London.

Please let me know if you are interested
LondonPC
Dubai Forum Visitor

Sep 25, 2009
London PC,
To sell anything from or in Dubai /UK etc, look at some decent marketing domains like those on www.visit-dubai.co.uk [ top of front page]. They will pay for THEMSELVES in no time at all , because they are SPECIFIC DUBAI domains!
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 25, 2009
my last post was not just aimed at London PC.

ANYONE can benefit from very good domains!! They are MEMORABLE and APT!!
Let's face it !! Who could go wrong with www.the-arabian-gulf.com ??
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: i want to invest :) Sep 25, 2009
any ideas

did you invest or changed your mind. If you are still working on it. We can help you out on this matter.
Progressive
Dubai Forum User

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk