I Want To Invest :)

Topic locked
Re: i want to invest :) Sep 25, 2009
tupid84 wrote:i want to invest 250000 AED
any ideas

If you are interested in trading,please contact me through mogwaideng(at)gmail(dot)com. I can tell you my whole plan. thank you.

fernando
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 27, 2009
if you are interested, we have a plan to use your money effectively and efficiently. Please email me and I will share and assure a profitable business.

you may reach to me on management.consultant2006@yahoo.com
Progressive
Dubai Forum User

Re: i want to invest :) Oct 01, 2009
tupid84 wrote:i want to invest 250000 AED
any ideas
hi please contact me if you need information about waste plastic recycling,from setting up the factory,right up to selling the product,i can help you
lucky33
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: i want to invest :) Oct 03, 2009
hello! u can earn 10-15% on your money for LIFE with forex investment. we have offices in KL, Malaysia and Singapore City. all legit and paperwork-ready. please email me or call me at +6 019 249 1828m
shanggo
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Oct 08, 2009
hello,
if you are interested in asset management you can call me.
Mr. Arian 0098 912 684 0 462
arian asset management
arianassetmgmt
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: I Want To Invest :) Jul 14, 2010
This is an Investment saving scheme designed to give you protection, flexibility, profits and rewards on your savings! This comprehensive programme offers you short, medium and long-term saving options that gives you healthy yearly profits and chance to win AED 1 Million and thousands of other exciting prizes. For more information mail me your contact details and I will get back to you
rsaafnia
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: i want to invest :) Jul 28, 2010
(this is just one deal, I have plenty like this, secured, low leveraged homes)

would you be interested in a secured investment alternative?

I am a Real Estate Investor in the USA and am currenlty seeking new private money lenders...Let me give you the details of the current deal on the table. (this is a small one)

I have property needs a full rehab, the numbers are as follows:

ARV (after repaired value) 180-240k USD

Average marketing days 56 days (all this info we will provide on paper and you can verify)

Aquisition cost and repair cost a total of 80k

asking for less than 50% loan to value.

your investment will be secured againts that property by way of propmissary note, deed of trust, and so on. You would be essentially takking the place of..."bank of america" as an example.

If you invest w/ retirement funds your proceeds are tax free. (usa residents)

Time line 60 days rehab

56 days marketing time.

We request a term of up to and not to exceed 18 months.

This is Legit and is becoming to new alt inv. vehicle....AND ITS SECURED!

If you have an attorney feel free to have him/her review all docs.

Again this legit please no scammers!

This house will be by the far the most highend and lowest priced...

Also note we can purchase BULK REO from banks. Murge larger returns...if interested we can schedule a teleconference.
Thanks
rev2tenk
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: I Want To Invest :) Oct 25, 2010
While the benefits of Private Placement Investment Programs have been widely discussed in the previous blogs, we thought of elaborating in here why Private Equity Roll-ups is our favorite way of acquiring companies along with the challenges and opportunities we face every day using this acquisition technique.

Blackhawk Partners
blackhawkpartners
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: I Want To Invest :) Jan 18, 2015
Hi sir
Would u like to invest in dragon mart. Here u can start any kind of business with small money. This is big whole sale and retail market. I am working here as sale man more than three year . that y I have some good idea of big profit business. If u interested pls contact with me by what's up ( 00971557355603 ) or mail me shabab735@Facebook.com

Thx
shabab
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: I Want To Invest :) Feb 22, 2015
pls contact with me polandcompany@wp.pl i have got many business for sale in poland you can each a lot of money
fischcompany
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: I Want To Invest :) Mar 01, 2015
We are a business consultant company based in U.A.E. Those clients/companies who are interested to setup their business in U.A.E,we render services which includes licence,visas and location.For further information please contact shajia@mastechglobal.com .
Shajia
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: I Want To Invest :) Mar 04, 2015
tupid84 ,Hi. I have ️Ready business U can contact me after 1 pm anytime. +971554390239
Lola22
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: I Want To Invest :) Mar 04, 2015
tupid84 , Hi, I came from the UK five months ago for a holiday, I found a niche in the market whilst being here, believe me when I tell you its exclusive & could go big, it just needs to be executed well. I've been in Dubai ever since because i have a passion & refuse to go back to London till i kick it off. Ive been working on it for the last few months & am happy to say its nearly complete. What i will say on this forum is, Its an online business, the website is more or less built & is pretty impressive. Now, the reason i am looking for an investor is one because i need someone with a little power & influence so once launched bigger companies can't blow me out the water if you know what i mean, secondly, I've spent much of my savings building the website & on living expenses etc. and need to make things happen pretty quick & thirdly, i don't have much experience in the business world, especially in Dubai. So if anyone is willing to talk further don't hesitate to contact me. Thanks Yours faithfully
Faiz Rafi

tel: 0528575360

faizrafi@hotmail.com
FaizRafi
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: I Want To Invest :) Oct 26, 2015
If you want to investment to earn excellent return on every day business so invest in foodstuff in dubai for example rice suguar kajoo spicy chilli powders but its need millions of dhirams starting you can invest may be 2 million dhirams.after some time you can also apply bank loan on same investment multi banks will give you loan in multi countries.i have some ideas for good business.if you want to meet me so come my office in uae i will share my uae businss investment ideas
Regards

--- Oct 26, 2015 ---

If you want to investment to earn excellent return on every day business so invest in foodstuff in dubai for example rice suguar kajoo spicy chilli powders but its need millions of dhirams starting you can invest may be 2 million dhirams.after some time you can also apply bank loan on same investment multi banks will give you loan in multi countries.i have some ideas for good business.if you want to meet me so come my office in uae i will share my uae businss investment ideas
Regards

King123
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk