Franchise Opportunities In UAE (Low Start Up Cost)

Topic locked
Franchise opportunities in UAE (Low Start Up Cost) Nov 28, 2005
Have you ever dreamed of having your own profitable business?

Consider Bevinco! We are the world’s leading service franchise specializing in profit management for bars and eateries. For the past 18 years, our franchisees have helped restaurant and bar owners and executives create profitable businesses using our technology and state-of-the-art assessment processes.

On a weekly basis, our franchisee partners provide owners and executives with customized and independent on-site consultations. Their primary objective is to find new opportunities for increasing revenue and decreasing operational costs.

What We’re Looking For

We are awarding Bevinco food and beverage franchise partnerships to qualified individuals who want to run a business and not just buy a job. We have developed a scalable business opportunity that allows you to start out on your own, and then grow your business using our proven methods for hiring and training employees.

As a franchisee partner, your time will be spent consulting with clients and helping them achieve greater profits, managing a team of Operations Analysts and networking in your market as you build your business.

About Franchising: Is this the right move for you?

Franchising is one of the most effective systems for the distribution of goods and services. It combines the entrepreneurial drive of a small businessperson with the experience and resources of a larger company. This structure is extremely efficient and provides maximum benefits for all parties.

As a Bevinco franchise partner, you’re given access to years of business experience and a proven concept. You will sell a service that is accepted in many markets, and you are associated with a brand name that has international recognition.

When you purchase a franchise you are joining a team.

The members of that team share mutual goals and dreams. Together, we work to build the organization’s image and customer base, while developing the core concept.

As a member of the franchise team, you can quickly increase your knowledge of our service, the technology, and marketing techniques that would otherwise take an individual years of trial and error (not to mention expense), to become effective.

In making a decision of this magnitude, we encourage you to do your homework and contact other Bevinco Franchise Partners, along with current and potential clients. If you decide that this is a suitable franchise opportunity for you, then you should meet with the Regional representative for your area. After an initial interview, an on-site visit will be arranged, where you can witness a food or beverage engagement firsthand, and see why Bevinco is the undisputed market leader.

A Unique and Profitable Franchise Opportunity

Exclusive and protected territories
Comprehensive training and ongoing support
Low investment and start up costs
Untapped market potential with virtually zero competition
Proven scalable model for hiring employees
Alliance with major industry supplier who have owners ready to hire us now
Landing a dozen clients results in a six figure income
Full members of the International Franchise Association and the National Restaurant Association
SBA Approved
Bevinco is the Industry Leader

Our rapid worldwide growth has been created in part by a dynamic and progressive approach to sales, marketing and management. We attract industry experts and leaders to our franchise network from every corner of the world, from the USA to Asia, Canada to South Africa and South America to Australia. We now have over 200 franchise partners in 20 countries worldwide.

A Management Team You Can Count On.

At our Global Office based in Toronto, Canada we have a strong management team committed to providing our Franchise Partners and Senior Partners with leadership in all areas of the business including: Marketing and Sales, Technology and Software Development, Training, Accounting and Finance, Human Resources and Event Planning.

Earlier this year, we appointed Robert Fong as our Managing Director and Chief Operating Officer to lead Bevinco’s expansion. Robert is a graduate of Schulich School of Business at York University in Toronto. Mr. Fong obtained his MBA from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University in Chicago. In addition, he is currently completing his executive CMA and master’s of law degree from Osgoode Hall Law School at York University in Toronto.

The Kind of Training and Support You Can Expect

Our Franchise Partners benefit from a comprehensive training program that strikes an ideal balance between practical hands-on application and classroom theoretical exposure.

Every single Franchise Partner is given the equivalent of one month worth of training. Firstly, they will spend time with their Senior Partner to orient them to the business. Immediately after, they will fly to Toronto Canada for seven days of training at our Global Office facility. Following their training in Toronto, Franchise Partners spend additional time with their Senior Partner, practicing what has been learned and starting up new accounts.

At Bevinco, we pride ourselves on the stability of our proprietary software program. The system has been tried and tested for many years in thousands of clients’ establishments and we continually enhance and improve our system with the latest technology. The updates are provided monthly at no additional cost to the Franchise Partner.

As a Franchise Partner you will also have access to our national direct mail program, designed to specifically prospect new clients in your area. We also sponsor a series of national and regional trade shows and facilitate media coverage for new partners in their local markets.

Ongoing support is always available: locally from your Senior Partner, through our toll-free Global Head Office support hotline, Internet and Intranet and email.

Further Information can be obtained by visiting our website at www.bevinco.com or by contacting tonydxb@bevinco.com

Bevinco
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jan 07, 2006
You say "low start up cost" could you let me know more specificaly as I am intersested in this line of work. What size area would be on offer?
I will soon de based in Dubai and feel that as it is growing so fast I would like to get a foot in quickly but I don't have a great deal of capital to invest.
How soon after the week's training can I be up and running?
Please let me know asap as I am currently looking at 2 other franchises.
pete jones
Dubai Forum Guest

Jan 07, 2006
Hi Pete
The low start up cost i'm refering to is approximately US$50-60,000. for a unit franchise.

This would give you exclusive rights to operate in a territory of the UAE (Dubai, AD, Northern Emirates)

We would however offer the entire country of the UAE to you for
US$ 100,000.00

This would entitle you to divide the emirates up individually and operate one and re-sell the rest. Also includedis training in our global office in Toronto, Canada. For additional information, visit our website at www.bevinco.com or for a more private chat, you can email me at tonydxb@bevinco.com

The beauty of buying a franchise, is that your already buying a proven product that works, plus all the back-up / support you would expect from a global company.

Hope this help, and i look forward to dealing with you.
Bevinco
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jan 07, 2006
We would however offer the entire country of the UAE to you for
US$ 100,000.00

:lol:

That reminds me of when the Dutch sold New York (Originally called New Amsterdam) to the English for 25 dollars or something.

Hey Pete, buy the UAE :) It's a good deal.
Linda_Stuiv
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jan 08, 2006
Good to see somebody has a sense of humour linda.

Of course US$100k was refering to the Master Franchise for the UAE.

Regards
Bevinco
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jan 09, 2006
Thanks for that. I will have a look and email you as soon as possible. Thanks for your quick response.
Pete.
pete jones
Dubai Forum Guest

Mar 06, 2006
No problem, glad i could help.
Bevinco
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk