The Ways To Find The Best Products From China ?

Topic locked
The ways to find the best products from China ? Dec 20, 2010
The buyer is suggested to source, check and find out more than 3 qualified suppliers with following ways, then buy samples separately, comparing their quality, registered information and trade terms etc, then select a best supplier to deal with in the future. By this way, you can source a best product from China companies soon.

①Today the process usually starts online. Supplier directories like Alibaba, Made-in-China, Globalsources etc provide information about thousands of verified China suppliers and their thousands of products. When using online directories, check what steps the directory owner has taken to ensure suppliers are real. For instance, Global Sources verified suppliers have been visited at least three times, so you can be comfortable they are real companies, with real people and real offices but some platforms may not visit or inspect the suppliers in person, this is why you can find out there are many scammers online everywhere on the globe. Of course most of the suppliers and buyers online are honest and reliable enough but a few of them could be professional scammers.

②. Trade shows provide another opportunity to meet suppliers face to face while looking at and touching their products; the U.S. and European trade shows have a small number of China manufacturers while shows in Hong Kong and China have a greater depth of China Suppliers. E.g. Canton Fair ,China Hi-tech Fair and China Electronics Fair etc, where you can meet thousands of real suppliers in China.

③. Third-party business service companies in China can also provide Sourcing service, Fair Participation service and other business consulting services etc,

The best advantage of the on-site sourcing service from such service companies is that they can save lot of cost, time and energy for you as they are local experts in Asia. Another important role is to avoid any scams and possible risks for you as they know local language and can check out all their registered information for you at their end.

if there anything I can do for you, please feel free to contact me by skype stin003candy

-- Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:09 am --

what I would like to stress is that you should be careful when you do business online, as you do not know it is a real supplier or trade company or a scammer! when you have the business , you should make sure the safty, and to reduce the risk! so the best way is to go the company deriectly, or you can ask the third party business service company, as they can act as your eyes and assitant. if there anything I can do for you , please feel free to contact! thanks

vedisadela
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk