SPONSORSHIP FOR THE BEST IN MIDDLE EAST FIGURE SKATERS!

Topic locked
SPONSORSHIP FOR THE BEST IN MIDDLE EAST FIGURE SKATERS! Jun 18, 2005
Dear All,

There are two figure skaters, who are the only couple skaters in UAE. They are - with no doubt - the best skaters in Middle East. They are young (17 years old), talented, have outstanding skating technique, very ambitious and presently work on getting professional qualification in figure skating.

We are looking for a sponsorship for them.

I will very much appreciate if you can help.

Sincerely Yours,

Larissa
UAE figure skating and healthy lifestyle promoter
050 55 945 89
profi222@emirates.net.ae

Larissa20
Dubai Forums Talker

Jul 18, 2005
What? No ideas? We need to do something for them - the guys deserve it.
Larissa20
Dubai Forums Talker

Jul 24, 2005
Appriciate if you send (e-mail, fax) the below texts as many Airline companies / Hotels, as possible.

Thank you,

TO AIRLINES:

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have an offer for you, which may work on your company image and strength.

There are two figure skaters, who are the only couple skaters in UAE. They are - with no doubt - the best skaters in Dubai and could "grab" a lot of attention in "Skate Asia-2005" competition, in Thailand, 13-20 August. (For more information please visit website: http://www.skateasia.org/ )

The skaters are ready to participate in following categories:
- Freestyle 10 Single, Female
- Freestyle 10 Single, Male
- Artistic 10, Single - Female, Male
- Couple, Freestyle
- Couple, Artistic

Unfortunately, they cannot afford the trip financially and I was thinking if your Airline could provide them two-way tickets for the competition – it would create image of your company as an active participant in Dubai Social, Leisure, and Sport life, caretaker of youth and a promoter of a healthy lifestyle.

Please note that both skaters are young (17 years old), very outstanding and presently work on getting professional qualification in figure skating.

I will very much appreciate if you can help them.

Sincerely Yours,

Larissa
050 55 945 89
profi222@emirates.net.ae

TO HOTELS:

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have an offer for you, which may work on your hotel image and strength.

There are two figure skaters, who are the only couple skaters in UAE. They are - with no doubt - the best skaters in Dubai and could "grab" a lot of attention in "Skate Asia-2005" competition, in Thailand, 13-20 August. (For more information please visit website: http://www.skateasia.org/ )

The skaters are ready to participate in following categories:
- Freestyle 10 Single, Female
- Freestyle 10 Single, Male
- Artistic 10, Single - Female, Male
- Couple, Freestyle
- Couple, Artistic

Unfortunately, they cannot afford the trip financially and I was thinking if your Hotel could provide them a place to stay during the competition – it would create image of you as an active participant in Dubai Social, Leisure, and Sport life, caretaker of youth and a promoter of a healthy lifestyle.

Please note that both skaters are young (17 years old), very outstanding and presently work on getting professional qualification in figure skating.

I will very much appreciate if you can help them.

Sincerely Yours,

Larissa
050 55 945 89
profi222@emirates.net.ae
Larissa20
Dubai Forums Talker

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk