hei guys i am very new to this forum

Edited because it is a scam

Mod

thoriq
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: i need investors (not SCAM) Aug 20, 2006
thoriq wrote:( this is not a scam)

That's good. Thanks for reassuring us.

I'm guessing you have something to do with hotmail from your email address. So hotmail are now in the Maldives construction industry? Wow! That must be very exciting. I can't wait to hear more about that. Is it a big secret then? I haven't seen anything in the news about it.
sharewadi
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: i need investors (not SCAM) Aug 20, 2006
sharewadi wrote:
thoriq wrote:( this is not a scam)

That's good. Thanks for reassuring us.

I'm guessing you have something to do with hotmail from your email address. So hotmail are now in the Maldives construction industry? Wow! That must be very exciting. I can't wait to hear more about that. Is it a big secret then? I haven't seen anything in the news about it.

heyi sharewadi, i know its hard to trust and believe what we says on internet, but its not hard to listen,.. i am not asking to give me an investment blindly, but as professional manner, like,... interested parties or person can visite to us and discuss and we will give all the expences, so i think it a fare deal,...

also please dont judge me, for using hotmail as a mail, the mail address i use is what i always use its my personal mail address since 1996, i think,... also if you can trust i can more email addresss,.. that i use,.. but i i check very rarly ,... here it is thoriq@avasmail.com.mv

ok thanks
thoriq
Dubai Forum Guest

Aug 20, 2006
Well Mr. Thoriq just a friendly advice, if you want people to take your investment proposals more seriously dont post things like:

thoriq wrote:...will cost a small project USD $350,000 and can make $40.000.000

since that just makes it sound like a fake get rich quick scheme ..
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 20, 2006
MaaaD wrote:Well Mr. Thoriq just a friendly advice, if you want people to take your investment proposals more seriously dont post things like:

thoriq wrote:...will cost a small project USD $350,000 and can make $40.000.000

since that just makes it sound like a fake get rich quick scheme ..

hey thanx for the advice, yahh people might think like that, but this is not fake get rich quick scheme, i have now the proposal with me,... so if anyone interested i can give to them,...
thoriq
Dubai Forum Guest

Aug 20, 2006
$40,000,000 is 4 times the 2005 profit for the Bank of Maldives Mr Thoriq so I think it's a joke, but that's just my opinion and I've been wrong before.

avasmail.com.mv seems to be a Maldivian email portal. Not sure how that's related to the construction industry either.

Anyway, thank you for your generosity in sharing this wonderful opportunity with us. I wish you and your investors all the best.
sharewadi
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 20, 2006
sharewadi wrote:$40,000,000 is 4 times the 2005 profit for the Bank of Maldives Mr Thoriq so I think it's a joke, but that's just my opinion and I've been wrong before.

avasmail.com.mv seems to be a Maldivian email portal. Not sure how that's related to the construction industry either.

Anyway, thank you for your generosity in sharing this wonderful opportunity with us. I wish you and your investors all the best.

mr. sharewadi, the 40 million is not the interest they will get,... i am on construction and realestate bussinesss,... if the investors spend 350,000 they will make somethink like 150,000 per yr, from the building and for 20 years they will make 40 million,...... so the 40 million is the profit,.. including the investment

thanks
thoriq
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk