Looking For Smart Business Or Project To Invest In

Topic locked
Looking for smart business or project to invest in Jun 03, 2007
I'm looking to invest/partner in 1 or more businesses/projects in Dubai. Investment required should not exceed 200,000 Dhs. Innovative projects or something with a clear advantage over the competition preferred.

Please email details of the business/project to power8951 (at) yahoo (dot) com and a phone number where I can reach you. I am currently in Dubai and can decide quickly if the concept and the numbers look good. Thanks.

Jeff

power8951
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jun 21, 2007
ent A Car business for sale Karama, Dubai. This is a RAC with license & office in prime location of Dubai. Prestiugeous shop with License. All cars sold out - clean start up business . call 050 3879451
jacobdxb
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jun 21, 2007
Rent A Car business for sale Karama, Dubai. This is a RAC with license & office in prime location of Dubai. Prestiugeous shop with License. All cars sold out - clean start up business . call 050 3879451
jacobdxb
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jun 21, 2007
Rent A Car For Sale , United Arab Emirates ,Dubai , Car Hire Services, Vehicle Leasing Services ,Misc. Vehicle Related , Asking price: AED 150,000 , Established: 2005 its been more than 2 years now , Expansion potential: With in 2 years we had made a fleet of 29 cars which give us a monthly turnover of over AED 50,000.00 . Reasons for selling: We already have a construction business and would like our buyer to have this opportunity to get hold of a strong marketed running luxury rent a car business. Trading hours: morning 9 am till evening 9 pm . Contact 0097150 3879541
jacobdxb
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Looking For Smart Business Or Project To Invest In Jul 14, 2010
This is an Investment saving scheme designed to give you protection, flexibility, profits and rewards on your savings! This comprehensive programme offers you short, medium and long-term saving options that gives you healthy yearly profits and chance to win AED 1 Million and thousands of other exciting prizes. For more information mail me your contact details and I will get back to you
rsaafnia
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Looking for smart business or project to invest in Jul 28, 2010
would you be interested in a secured investment alternative in the USA?

I am a Real Estate Investor in the USA and am currenlty seeking new private money lenders...Let me give you the details of the current deal on the table. (this is a small one)

I have property needs a full rehab, the numbers are as follows:

ARV (after repaired value) 180-240k USD

Average marketing days 56 days (all this info we will provide on paper and you can verify)

Aquisition cost and repair cost a total of 80k

asking for less than 50% loan to value.

your investment will be secured againts that property by way of propmissary note, deed of trust, and so on. You would be essentially takking the place of..."bank of america" as an example.

If you invest w/ retirement funds your proceeds are tax free. (usa residents)

Time line 60 days rehab

56 days marketing time.

We request a term of up to and not to exceed 18 months.

This is Legit and is becoming to new alt inv. vehicle....AND ITS SECURED!

If you have an attorney feel free to have him/her review all docs.

Again this legit please no scammers!

This house will be by the far the most highend and lowest priced...

Also note we can purchase BULK REO from banks. Murge larger returns...if interested we can schedule a teleconference.
Thanks

robert @ 75 fast offer dot com
1-888-300-2941
rev2tenk
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Looking For Smart Business Or Project To Invest In Jul 28, 2010
Are you interested in E-business??
thelast
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk