Looking For A Partner To Open A Supermarket In Malta

Topic locked
Looking for a partner to Open a Supermarket in Malta Jul 10, 2006
Hi There,
I am looking for an Investor to become my either active or inactive partner to open a New Supermarket in Malta.
This is a good T/O business which will generate good turnover.
I am dealing with the owner to purchase his freehold property and turn it into a 2000sq mtrs Supermarket. on two levels. One level will be for parking, and one level for the retail area. If you think you are interested and have cash to initally start off this venture, please reply and I will give you further details.
I am also hoping to Franchise the Supermarket, but can talk about it if one is interested.
This will be a good investment opportunity because property in Malta can increase by 5% yearly.
Malta is an Island in the Mediterrean, with an excellent climate.
For further details please send me an email and we go on from there.

supercam
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Jul 10, 2006
One day ima gonna Malta to bigga hotel. Ina morning I go down to eat breakfast. I tella waitress I wanna two pissis toast. She brings me only one piss. I tella her I want two piss. She say go to the toilet. I say, you no understand, I wanna piss onna my plate. She say you better no piss onna plate, you sonna ma princess. I don't even know the lady and she call me sonna me princess !!

Later I go to eat at a bigga restaurant. The waitress brings me a spoon and a knife, but no fock. I tella her I wanna fock. She tell me everyone wanna fock. I tell her you no understand, I wanna fock on the table. She say you better not fock on the table, you sonna ma princess.

So, I go back to my room inna hotel and there is no shits onna my bed. I call the manager and tella him I wanna shit. He tell me to go to toilet. I say you no understand. I wanna shit on my bed. He say you better not shit onna bed, you sonna ma princess.

I go to the checkout and the man at the desk say: "Peace on you". I say piss on you too, you sonna ma princess, I gonna back to Italy!!!
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jul 10, 2006
Here is a novel idea. Ask someone from Malta... :roll:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 10, 2006
ooh ooh HP might be interested ... u know with carrfour and all 8) 8)
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 10, 2006
Corcovado wrote:ooh ooh HP might be interested ... u know with carrfour and all

Yes of course. PM HP. Don't forget the commission which Corcovado and Concord will split [for getting you in contact with the right investor]
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 10, 2006
I want in on the cut cos i am HP's daddy.
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Looking for a partner to Open a Supermarket in Malta Jul 11, 2006
supercam wrote:Hi There,
I am looking for an Investor to become my either active or inactive partner to open a New Supermarket in Malta.
This is a good T/O business which will generate good turnover.
I am dealing with the owner to purchase his freehold property and turn it into a 2000sq mtrs Supermarket. on two levels. One level will be for parking, and one level for the retail area. If you think you are interested and have cash to initally start off this venture, please reply and I will give you further details.
I am also hoping to Franchise the Supermarket, but can talk about it if one is interested.
This will be a good investment opportunity because property in Malta can increase by 5% yearly.
Malta is an Island in the Mediterrean, with an excellent climate.
For further details please send me an email and we go on from there.

superScam
PrettyPenny
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 11, 2006
oh well ... since the climate is good ... why don't you count me in? :pukeright:
PrettyPenny
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk