Looking For Investor

Topic locked
looking for investor Aug 31, 2005
Firstly, I would like to start with a thank you for taking the time to read this letter. Secondly, allow me to explain my motives concerning the issue I want to discuss with you. There are two business proposal that I would like to present to you, one is opening a dance club in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, which will be quite different from any other clubs in this Middle Eastern country. My management team has come up with this great theme and design for a nightclub that is very unique and different from any other clubs that operates in Dubai. The second plan is to open a service department that caters to all the famous celebrities that arrive here in the UAE for business and pleasure. My team of expertise will devote their time in giving full service of entertaining to these high profile clients.
However, if you are interested in our little proposal then please contact us so that we can fix an appointment and give you a detailed presentation of our plans. I assure you that it will be worth every minute of your busy schedule. I also promise you that giving us a chance will probably change both our lucks financially for the better.

Shaun
Dubai Forum Guest

Investment Jun 29, 2006
hi

I would be interested in the second plan, pls let me know in detail about this plan with investment reqd, security of investment etc etc.

Thanks
Fatah
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk