INVESTOR

Topic locked
INVESTOR Jan 21, 2009
you are a serious investor
• Looking for business opportunities;
• With quick return on investment;
• If your aim is not only to gather money but to make good profit and impact your world in the environmental area, I have great deals for you. A big African country with a huge market is in great need of a structure for
1- The recycling and sale of Rubber bottles, paper and aluminum cans. Everyday millions of water and mineral rubber bottles are thrown in the street with no proper recycling plane meanwhile those rejections can be transformed to meet other for different needs. The same situation applies to aluminum soft drinks cans that can be transformed to cooking pots and utensils very appreciated by the local women.
2- Grand distribution of solar energy units. The availability of power in this country is lest that 25%. Most homes, hospitals, business centers and hotels are using diesel generators which are not only costly but make to much noise and above all pollute the environment with smoke that can also damage health.
3- This country has a growing active population but telecommunication is still expensive and under the control of about 10 operators who deliberately refuse to render some services that can be profitable to consumers. The introduction of the live box (internet, TV cables, and unlimited calling) to this potential market is a great business opportunity.
Get in touch with me now on:
manuellasisko@yahoo.fr
micky100@hotmail.fr

micky100
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Jan 21, 2009
I think he´s talking about NIGERIA, even with a french adress.

So anybody....send him money....shap shap then you are his MUGU :occasion9: :notworthy:
TheChoosen
Dubai Expat Helper

Mar 04, 2009
TheChoosen wrote:I think he´s talking about NIGERIA, even with a french adress.

So anybody....send him money....shap shap then you are his MUGU :occasion9: :notworthy:

can also be the truth, but ur comments is what is most likely to happen
Deadfella
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk