Live The Dream....takeaway For Sale Spain

Topic locked
live the dream....takeaway for sale spain Jul 03, 2004
:idea: Living the Dream in Majorca £30,000

We’ve been working easy hours and living our dream on this beautiful island for nearly 9 years; and we’re now ready for a new project that waits in the wings.

You don’t need to work long restaurant/bar hours and miss out on this lovely lifestyle – our British Takeaway Business, easily run by two people, operates only lunchtimes and evenings; leaving ample time for “The Good Life”.

Interested?
Please phone 0044 07833946903 in UK or 0034 609805973 in Spain

attractive, functional, clear, clean display area/profitable sideline in book sales and exchange
busy area, surrounded by self-catering properties/ perfectly sized for easy living and good profit

Located in a very busy area of the Port of Pollensa this ‘Take Away’ has the full benefit of being surrounded by apartments and is second line to the very popular beach. The property covers 70m2 which includes a generous storeroom and staff toilet at the rear. The equipment comprises of 3 door, stainless steel refrigerator, small drinks fridge, 2 deep freezers, large display unit with a stainless steel counter, double deep fat fryer, roast chicken spit, 2 microwaves, pizza cooker, extractor unit and chimney. There are 2 work tables, a heated holding unit and the shop is wonderfully air conditioned. We have also built a loyal and reliable return trade and our lovely little business just bristles with outstanding further potential; you may have just found the good life for you and those you love.
tinalouise99@hotmail.com

tinalouise

sounds good but Jul 03, 2004
175bpm
Dubai Forums Veteran

sincere apologies... Jul 06, 2004
:) I genuinely meant no offence with my post and am quite taken aback by your response? I simply thought that this may be something people might enjoy. It is my mum's business and I was just doing her a favour. I apologise that it so clearly upset you.
tina louise
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 06, 2004
tina dont be discouraged or bothered by 175 its just his sense of homur i found it funny to tell you the truth but after i read ur response i felt guilty.
FAKESPIKE

...with thanks Jul 06, 2004
Thank you for taking the time Fakespike, I really appreciate it :)
Namaste
tina louise
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 07, 2004
nameste is indain is it not if so what does it mean if not still what does it mean? i apologize if its a name
FAKESPIKE

namaste... Jul 07, 2004
It is a really nice Indian greeting - I take it to be like the true and honest better part of me, greeting the equivelant in you. Like the best of us being acknowledged.
Namaste
tinalouise

Re: sincere apologies... Jul 07, 2004
tina louise wrote::) I genuinely meant no offence with my post and am quite taken aback by your response? I simply thought that this may be something people might enjoy. It is my mum's business and I was just doing her a favour. I apologise that it so clearly upset you.

humble apologies :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

it was only a joke
175bpm
Dubai Forums Veteran

nice to meet you... Jul 07, 2004
I bow to your superior humility 175bpm (much nicer visual BTW) :) Shame the world leaders can't solve their issues as easily and well!! It has been worth the misunderstanding to meet you all. Have a great week. Namaste
tinalouise

Re: nice to meet you... Jul 07, 2004
tinalouise wrote:It has been worth the misunderstanding to meet you all. Have a great week. Namaste

Welcome to the fun
why dont you join? 8)
175bpm
Dubai Forums Veteran

Hi again... Jul 08, 2004
I actually did join but didn't realise I hadn't signed in...I spend forever on computers and the internet but not often on forums - as is obvious!! Here now though. :D
tina louise
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Hi again... Jul 08, 2004
tina louise wrote:I actually did join but didn't realise I hadn't signed in...I spend forever on computers and the internet but not often on forums - as is obvious!! Here now though. :D

Are you from spain?
175bpm
Dubai Forums Veteran

nomad... Jul 08, 2004
Not really, I have lived in Spain on three different occassions but am originally from London. I was brought up in Australia and Hong Kong and just returned to the UK at the end of last year after a few years in Luxembourg, Belgium and Mallorca. I am just a tad nomadic (or easily bored?)...what about you, where are you from?
tina louise
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 08, 2004
interesting.

listing the countries you didnt live in would have been shorter.

come to dubai you would love it here check it out on a holiday or something.
FAKESPIKE

Jul 08, 2004
My 2 close school friends from Hong Kong(who ended up marrying and living happily ever after) now live there, the invitation has been open for a while. I am aiming for a break in my work soon....so hopefully. At least I will know some more people when I do get there!!
tina louise
Dubai Forums Member

Re: nomad... Jul 08, 2004
tina louise wrote:Not really, I have lived in Spain on three different occassions but am originally from London. I was brought up in Australia and Hong Kong and just returned to the UK at the end of last year after a few years in Luxembourg, Belgium and Mallorca. I am just a tad nomadic (or easily bored?)...what about you, where are you from?

i'm from scotland all my life
but flying out to dubai for a 2 year contract on the 21st july 8)
175bpm
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk