Grow Your Customer Through Live Chat.

Topic locked
Grow your customer through live chat. Oct 31, 2007
LiveAdmins LLC is a Chicago based Sales organization specialized in providing high end Business to Business Sales and Customer Service Support for more than five years.

At [url]LiveAdmins[/url], we understand the culture of business in the United States. Our experience tells us that lack of clear communication can create a major gap in the sales process. We can fill this gap for you, by speaking the language of your business globally. We have a team of professional and experienced sales people for you who will stay in direct contact with your worldwide customer base to generate new and repeat customers.

Our services include Outbound and Inbound Phone Support and E-mail Support. We believe in direct conversion; of your leads into profitable sales. Our team is experienced in selling to businesses of all sizes and can effectively communicate with Upper - Level Management for Business to Business Sales. Let us join you and help you grow globally. If you would like to have one of our Business Development Managers get-in touch with you, chat with our Live Operators/Greeters and let them know your contact information or e-mail us at liveadmins@gmail.com
visit:
www.liveadmins.com/uae-services.htm

aadam2alex
Dubai Forum Guest

Jan 08, 2008
I have got ur contact info from Dubaiforums.com and i think we could have business going together. I am the CEO of RUMSCC.com and interested in the global market. i would need you for advertisement purposes. If you think we can have business going please let me know

mhusseini@rumscc.com
MaherH
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk