Legal Immigration Offices (to Canada & Australia) In Dub

Topic locked
Legal immigration offices (to Canada & Australia) in Dub Sep 19, 2007
Hi..

Please help me finding legal immigration offices (to Canada & Australia). I've been seeing lots of them in Dubai, but can't decide which one is the best. I hope you can help me in this issue.

Thanks in advance!

Hal2006
Dubai Forum Visitor

Want an Immigration Firm with decades of experience Aug 05, 2009
Dubai is loaded with dodgy immigration firms. Rosenblatt & Associates have decades of experience, 1000's of happy clients and offer free consultations, job placement, permanent residences with student visas, and more.

To get an idea of how quick and thorough the services offered are, please contact Ehsan at +1-416-320-1796.
ehsan_sunny_abdi
Dubai Forum Guest

Aug 05, 2009
You don't need the help of any service and will be wasting your money doing so. Simply go to the Canadian government website and download the documents and fill them out yourself. Using a service does not in any way guarantee or speed your application along on the Canadian side.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Aug 09, 2009
Yeah i agree with Kanelli.. the CIC website is pretty much it.
Laurie Lodha
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Sep 25, 2009
Canadian immigration is getting much easier now. You get all information on their website. If your occupation comes in 38 nominated categories you will be there in Canada in 8 months. Documentation is quite easy. I have some ideas how you can waive your IELTS test. If you have any confusion in getting Canadian Immigration. Please drop an SOS email to me .. I will be there for you.

There is another option of PNP. if you are interested.
Progressive
Dubai Forum User

waiveing IETS Oct 04, 2009
please drop me some more usefull information regarding Canadian Immigration specially waiving IETS and PNP.
Ishtiaque
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Oct 04, 2009
Whats currently the expected processing time for canadian immigration if applied in UAE.
Ishtiaque
Dubai Expat Wannabe

VIP business Immigration for Business People and Managers Nov 02, 2009
VIP Business Immigration, a Canadian based firm , offers a 100% free immigration service worlwide available exclusively to business people and qualified managers. VIP business Immigration does not ask for fees stating that it will reimburse if the client is refused ( no fees at all) .
VIP is so efficient and successful ( 98% approvals ) that it receives payments upon confirmation of success directly through the immigration process, not the client

VIP is one of the leading investor immigration firms for clients interested in Canadian immigration exclusively.
See website for all details and request a brochure .

Go to VIP Business Immigration website

Or simply type Business Immigration on Google and see the leading firm
Montreal . 1-514-228-1361

Max Donzella, Director
ImmigrationVIP
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Legal immigration offices (to Canada & Australia) in Nov 10, 2009
Hal2006 wrote:Hi..

Please help me finding legal immigration offices (to Canada & Australia). I've been seeing lots of them in Dubai, but can't decide which one is the best. I hope you can help me in this issue.

Thanks in advance!

You will find a great solution for Canadian Immigration at VIP Business Immigration , just type in google . You must be a successfull qualified Manager or own a company for at least 2 years , or be a director in order to be admissible to this free service . Canadian immigration is made easy and flexible under this business immigration program .
ImmigrationVIP
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Legal Immigration Offices (to Canada & Australia) In Dub Aug 17, 2014
Progressive ,Kindly mention other source or option if IELTS not work to immigration to Canada.
saadat1985
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jul 11, 2015
where is the office of mr. rosenblatt?

--- Jul 11, 2015 ---

ashmita
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk