FOREX

Topic locked
FOREX May 14, 2009
Hi,
Recently I came to find out about the online foreign currency exchange trade and was interested in learning more about this risky business. I have been doing a lot of reading in the internet but I still lack the basic knowledge to start the actual trading. Does any body know where I can find a good training material or even a class room course in the gulf. I am prepared to travel to anywhere in the gulf for few days hands on course.

Dotcom
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: FOREX May 17, 2009
Dotcom wrote:Hi,
Recently I came to find out about the online foreign currency exchange trade and was interested in learning more about this risky business. I have been doing a lot of reading in the internet but I still lack the basic knowledge to start the actual trading. Does any body know where I can find a good training material or even a class room course in the gulf. I am prepared to travel to anywhere in the gulf for few days hands on course.

try this site: www.xyleronlineshop.com
Xyler
Dubai Forums Member

May 18, 2009
informedtradesdotcom

is a great website, that will get you started

download a trading platform from fxcmdotcom and start with $50,000 dummy account to play around with...

if your going to put money in your account - BE CAREFUL - you can and probably will sustain heavy losses, it takes a long time to become good at.
marcDXB123
Dubai Forum User

Re: FOREX May 18, 2009
Dotcom wrote:Hi,

Visit my office , I'll train you

http://www.scribd.com/doc/15588435/Cent ... al-Brokers

Check this link

Our License
http://www.scribd.com/doc/15588461/CFB-Docs
hack88
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: FOREX Sep 28, 2014
Dotcom ,
I'm a full time forex trader and forex mentor based in Dubai. Visit my LinkedIn profile or contact 00971 508732286 for more information.
SaraWaqar
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: FOREX Oct 11, 2014
Try uaeforextrading.com, they have much more information related Forex trading in UAE on their website.
kiwistech
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: FOREX Jun 06, 2016
Hello sir,
I can help you in to learn regarding forex trading.You can safely trade with our company in Forex and commodity markets.for more details you can contact me at 971556017725.
dhanashri
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk