Corporate And Fiduciary Service

Topic locked
corporate and fiduciary service Nov 30, 2015
Hello

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce my company, the Global Fiduciary Group ("GFG").
GFG has as its focus, emerging market clients and opportunities for investment. GFG is based in Dubai but also in 6 other strategic locations.

GFG provides clients with a wide range of bespoke services in:

• international tax planning advice;
• legal, fiduciary and trust services;
• investment fund setup, corporate administration, banking; and
• business, family office services and support.
Through our offices in Dubai Financial Center (DIFC), you may utilize our company formation expertise in a more local context.
GFG specializes in the incorporation and establishment of businesses in the DIFC, JAFZA, DMCC, SAIF and the other Free Zones, Jebel Ali Offshore, Ras Al–Khaimah and mainland Dubai. We also provide these services in a wide range of more traditional jurisdictions including, but not limited to: Switzerland, BVI, Hong Kong, and Singapore. Additionally, GFG also supplies ongoing company secretarial services, as well as assisting with administrative procedures such as visas, licenses and various government bureaucratic processes.

GFG services are provided by a team of consultants unmatched in professionalism and at a highly competitive rate.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or to schedule an appointment to discuss our services in further detail. I look forward to discuss the options for a mutually beneficial relationship.

My thanks in advance and kind regards,

Thanks,

Alexander
Business Consultant

Office: +971 4 325 2353
+971 4 3865544
Fax: +971 4 327 4948
Email: oas@gfdgp.com
Web: http://www.gfdgp.com
AUCKLAND, DUBAI, RAS AL KHAIMAH, SANTIAGO, SHANGHAI, SINGAPORE, ZURICH

GFG777
UAE, Dubai Forum starter