BUSINESS LOAN - MORTGAGE - PROPERTY FINANCE - IN DUBAI ONLY

Topic locked
BUSINESS LOAN - MORTGAGE - PROPERTY FINANCE - IN DUBAI ONLY Sep 13, 2009
I can help you get a business loan to extend your current business or to start up a new company.

Even if you are looking to finance a property or getting mortgage you can contact me.

No advanced fees or commissions to be paid in upfront at anytime.

Condition is it has to be in the U.A.E. itself as the finance is local and can not be done to finance offshore.

Interest rate varies depending on nature of business, loan amount, duration, property etc....

Please send me your kind inquiry to :

iyadmansour (at) hotmail (dot) com

or call me 050 174 1800

i will get back to you ASAP to set up a meeting for further discussions

Iyadfinance
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: BUSINESS LOAN - MORTGAGE - PROPERTY FINANCE - IN DUBAI O Sep 25, 2009
Iyadfinance wrote:I can help you get a business loan to extend your current business or to start up a new company.

Even if you are looking to finance a property or getting mortgage you can contact me.

Condition is it has to be in the U.A.E. itself as the finance is local and can not be done to finance offshore.

Interest rate varies depending on nature of business, loan amount, duration, property etc....

or call me 050 174 1800

we are business consultants and based RAK. If you want to set your business in UAE. Please send me your idea and place. I will get back to you with concrete plan. No catch no fee.
Progressive
Dubai Forum User

Oct 13, 2009
I am Director for a BOI Venture recognized under IT Enabled Services. The company is a Microsoft Gold Certified Business partner and we service Enterprise companies in this region in the areas of Finance Services, Manufacturing, FMCG and Logistics. Our Solutions cover concepts in demand like Business Intelligence, CRM, Software as a Service and Remote Network Monitoring and Management. We have Global Alliances with Technology Leaders like Microsoft thus making our offering world class.

The Advantage we bring to Microsoft and its customers is that our technology center will be located in Sri Lanka thus enabling low cost offerings while maintaining high quality and standards as a Microsoft Gold Partner.

Our company is one of the fast growing players in this region and we are looking at expansion in South Asia and the Middle East.

While expanding our current portfolio we are also finalizing offerings to commence Software as a Service in collaboration with a large Indian Managed Services provider.

We have got the green light from Microsoft UAE to commence operations in the Middle East while we work with some of their customers in that region.

Generating 10% annual return on investment (AROI) will be possible and we would like to discuss the following option.

· JV partnership to set up Middle East operation with expansion plan to Africa

· Hard loan funding for our Global Services Expansion

I will call you today

Brgds,
GM
gehandxb
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: BUSINESS LOAN - MORTGAGE - PROPERTY FINANCE - IN DUBAI O Oct 15, 2009
What are the other details i need to be qualified for the business loan?
thanks

Iyadfinance wrote:I can help you get a business loan to extend your current business or to start up a new company.

or call me 050 174 1800

Tradingcompany
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk