Business Forum Posting Rules. Important!

Business forum posting rules. Important! Mar 04, 2009
There are too many spammers that try to post here and get their accounts deleted... Some of them represent real businesses but behave like spammers so in the end all their posts are deleted.

If you have a real business and want to use Dubai Forums to find a partner or an investor in Dubai, stick to the following rules and your account will not be deleted:

1. Create only 1 topic in Dubai Business forum and stick to it. Everything about your product should be in that topic only. If you try to advertise your product on different topics and forums this is considered spam and will lead to your account deletion.

2. You must have a credible identity, a solid website, physical address and phone. Otherwise your posts may be considered scam and deleted.

3. Contribute to Dubai Forums with 16 legitimate posts so that you can post links and emails. This rule is for everyone with no exceptions.
These posts should NOT be direct advertising of your products or services.
Instead you can do some market research that is useful to your company and not detrimental to Dubai Forums. Do not try to post links before you contribute to DF, the system will automatically label you as spammer and there are chances your account will be deleted.

4. Use detailed subjects in the topic you create that will describe your business and intention. Example of good subject: "Car manufacturer looking for partner in Dubai"

Andyba
Dubai Forum Admin

May 05, 2009
These are Fair rules and encourage good intentions and business opportunties.
rdoinvest@comcast.net
Dubai Forum User

Re: Business forum posting rules. Important! May 06, 2010
oops!! i just tried to make a post in the business section of the forum and couldn't because the post was labeled
as "spam".

My bad!! should have read this post before i tried.

Cheers

themobileking
themobileking
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Business Forum Posting Rules. Important! Sep 21, 2011
Glad to say that i read this article before post. But i still found someone with less than16 legitimate posts had already posted a topic . Why ?
Elina1231
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Business Forum Posting Rules. Important! Feb 27, 2012
I am new at this forum.I keen to know about travel agency business in dubai.I dont have any training in this regards but i am planing to hire a travel agent for my new travel agency.please guide me is this a right business to do here?would it be profitble for me or not?if yes then what is the process to start this business.
waiting for your responce
farhatsultana571
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Business Forum Posting Rules. Important! Apr 12, 2012
rdoinvest@comcast.net ,generally, i understand these rules and their effectiveness,if no like this, forum generally

easilly become a place of spam, full of rubbish, i know.
proust
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Business forum posting rules. Important! Apr 25, 2012
Glad I read this
sabupeters
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Business Forum Posting Rules. Important! May 30, 2012
Good and needed post. I had read this rules and following these rules helps me a lot in fearless post without fear of deletion. So follow rules and post freely. Thanks for sharing.
Brynnae
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Business Forum Posting Rules. Important! Jun 06, 2012
Fair and reasonable.
gsmcontrol
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Business Forum Posting Rules. Important! Jul 30, 2012
This makes sense but it appears some people are advertising their services outside of this Business Forum, is that against the rules?
provpnaccounts
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Business Forum Posting Rules. Important! Sep 26, 2012
good rule, everything has its rule ,we should do as the good rules
harryzou
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Business Forum Posting Rules. Important! Oct 03, 2012
noted.
jcrxjx
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Business Forum Posting Rules. Important! Nov 09, 2012
communication make change
harryzou
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Business Forum Posting Rules. Important! Nov 26, 2012
Can I post my requirement for a buisness partner here - I have global interactive distribution rights of Asia's largest Direct Selling conglomerate and we work on e-commerce platform.
roshanvinay
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Business Forum Posting Rules. Important! Oct 10, 2013
thank you
digitalpoin8
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk