Help The Desperate One - In Sharjah.

Topic locked
Help the desperate one - in Sharjah. Feb 01, 2008
Salam aleykum people.

I am looking for a so-called studio in Sharjah. I am only here in UAE for six months To be exactly, I will stay until 10th june 2008.

I am Arabic from Europe and came here for finishing my studies. My school sent me to do research in my work I just got here, and it will only last for six months.

I am here with my mother, and we live with a girl at the moment. Her place is a two bedroom apartment, very clean, beautiful and cheap. We only pay 1500dhs for one month. The problem is that we need to leave that apartment in one month, because the owner will be back then.

We have been searching everywhere here, and to be honest, we do find many kind of accomodations but it doesn't suite our needs. First of all, the places we find usually have other people living with us. Second of all, the places are very dirty and low low standard, comparing to where we live right now. For the third, they are expensive to live in those low standard.

We dont have much money at all. And if we want to find anything, then we prefer to pay as low as possible but also with good standards and clean places. It's only stupid to pay much for a place that is so dirty, that even the rats won't enter the house.

I only have 3500dhs/per month, which means we can only pay 2000dhs/per month only. Higher than that would be hard for us. I work in Ajman, so it would cost me much due to the taxi.

Again, I hope anyone can help us here. Like I said, we are looking for a place in Sharjah. Near doar al baladiyeh would be great. The place should have two beds (we can put up with one if it has place for two), bathroom, kitchen and furnitures. A so-called STUDIO, with other words.

All kind of help is appreciating,
Wa aleykum a'salam.

Burken
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai