4 Bedroom Accomodation Near Media City

Topic locked
4 bedroom Accomodation near Media City Feb 24, 2006
I am looking for a 4 bedroom accomodation near the media city. I have a budget of AED 100,000 per year. Please let me know if this is sufficient for a 4 bedroom villa property.
I have 2 kids and therefore I require a 4 bedroom place with one room being used as an office.
Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.
:D

ritzish
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: 4 bedroom Accomodation near Media City Feb 24, 2006
ritzish wrote:I am looking for a 4 bedroom accomodation near the media city. I have a budget of AED 100,000 per year. Please let me know if this is sufficient for a 4 bedroom villa property.
I have 2 kids and therefore I require a 4 bedroom place with one room being used as an office.
Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.
:D

In a nutshell.... Not enough at all. 130,000+....
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 26, 2006
Thanks for you help. Need to ask my sponsor to give me more Housing allowance.
Will 130K give me a nice 4 bedroom place. What extras will be included?
Hoping swimming pool etc would be included!
ritzish
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Feb 26, 2006
If you live in the community developments (Gardens, Springs, Lakes, Meadows, Greens) there will be shared facilities like pool, gym, tennis courts, bball courts etc.

But if you want to be 'convenient' to MC and have affordable 4 bedroom you'll be looking in Umm Suquiem.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 28, 2006
Four bedroom-I'd say no. Three bedroom yes. Look around Umm Sequiem and Jumeirah-behind Al Wasl Road down to Jumeirah Beach Road, also Al Badaa area (? however you spell it). You'd be looking at a three bedroom villa with a small garden, sep lounge and sep dining room-it may come with or without maids quarters, which may solve your problem of office space as this is outside and separate with the "old" buildings, built in the 1980's. If you can get more, try for 120k. Start looking in Gulf News classifieds. One piece of advice-don't try and negotiate rents-if you want it take it, it really isn't a market that is in your favour. If you had 150k it would be easier, naturally!!
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 28, 2006
Just one thing-you can not swing a cat in some of the new developments-rooms are small and if you see the showrooms check out the size of the beds and how much furniture is actually in those rooms :shock: Artistic and creative placement of furniture and lack thereof!! :D
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 08, 2006
Thanks for all your help. The information you have provided has been very useful and my sponsor is considering offering me more housing allowance.
Thanks once again.
ritzish
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Mar 08, 2006
the area Gabs to which Gabs refers is Al Barsha

Mr X and Gabs are spot on in their advice.
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: 4 Bedroom Accomodation Near Media City May 09, 2010
duosrl wrote:thank you very much

Four years later. :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai