Transfer Of Job

Topic locked
Transfer of Job Mar 09, 2009
Hello All,

I need some suggestions on how to go about the following.

I am working with an IT company in Dubai Internet City on visa issued by Dubai Technology and Media Free Zone AU (TECOM). I worked with the company for 6 months and then resigned as I got a good offer from a Semi Government Company in Abu Dhabi. It’s been now more than 1 month that I have submitted my resignation but I have still not got any confirmation on release and now i am not even on there pay roll as they did not paid me any salary last month.

My company is not willing to transfer or cancel my visa as they have some personal issue with me and they want to Harass me. I have not even received any conformation on my probation in writing from the company and as per the contract I can resign with two weeks of notice period. After my resignation my company has not processed any transfer or cancellation and also has not paid me any salary for last month. Upon several requests and follow-ups still my company is trying to create issue in my release and they just keep on asking me to call after two days or scaring me with ban talks, my new employer is ready for transfer / a new visa if my old company do not wish to transfer my visa.

I have not only resigned from my old company due to good offer but due to improper job role and profile they offered when I came here which dose not match with the offer letter or as I was promised in the interview process. How do I get my visa transferred or canceled, and will I be ban as I left my job after six months as I am working in Free Zone.

I really need some advise and guidance on this matter. Kindly help....

Regards

mumbaiexpress
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Working in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Working in Dubai