Papers Got Losed?!!

Topic locked
Papers got losed?!! Jan 24, 2009
Hi every one.
It would be great knowing your ideas and experience about what's happened to me!

In September 14, 2008 my employer in Dubai (Media city) had applied for a
visa.
But we never get any result or anything.
The Company director manager used to let me know about the situation,
"Pending" was what I got every time.

The company director manager, the man who I was in deal with, said that it was because of my Iranian nationality!
I guessed they are correct because, I saw most of Iranians whom was rejected
during a few last months.

After a while around 2 weeks ago, I was told by the company director manager like this:

"We had resubmit your visa papers; I think the government office lost them. That’s why we were not getting any feedback from them on the status of the visa."

By the way, during this 4 months we have been cooperating online, and I have get my deposits completely.

Now I'm so confused! and need to your comments!

What's going on?!

Thanks so much.

ebad
Dubai Forum User

Jan 26, 2009
well there's your problem!

By the way, during this 4 months we have been cooperating online, and I have get my deposits completely.

does this mean you paid them a deposit??/ if so for what??? employers are responsible for all the expenses for employment, the employee does not have to pay anything.

We had resubmit your visa papers; I think the government office lost them. That’s why we were not getting any feedback from them on the status of the visa.

this section above is a load of rubbish, the visa application process is done on-line, they cannot "loose" the application.

what sort of company is this? is it a real company or just a scam???
dbxsoul
Honored Member

Jan 27, 2009
Thanks dbxsoul,

I'm sorry for the weak English!

I mean I have been paid for some online jobs by the company.

By the way, It's a a company in Media city. they are doing large scale 3D
architectural / design projects. I did not find any bad report or something
in my web search about them.

If it's required, I'm giving you the company name by message.

Thanks a million for the response.
I'd like to know more about your comments.
ebad
Dubai Forum User

Jan 27, 2009
Okay, I think I follow.
You have been doing some work for them on-line and they have paid you for that?

It could be the job market; especially the market that you are in. the slowing down of the construction industry because of the "recession" has a filter down effect to other allied industries – including architectural. It could be that they are seeing whether they can actually afford to keep you as they may in fact be laying off staff!

What I could suggest is that you approach them, and suggest that you continue working for them like you have been over the past months; free-lance over the internet. This will reduce the amount of overheads that they would have by employing a full time person, and it would also keep you in favour for when they can afford to employ someone. Just a suggestion.
dbxsoul
Honored Member

posting in Working in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Working in Dubai