Confused.. Help..

Topic locked
confused.. help.. Mar 04, 2009
my company's local have unsettled case in labor.. in effect our company cant issue employment visa for me. I'm on father's visa when i was hired here and it was cancelled last feb 11.
my boss gave me 2 options..

1. exit to kish.. and his friend's company will issue a company's visit visa for me.. and i will continue to work. he said the max days i will be in kish is 3 days.. (its that true?)

2. i will go back to the philippines and wait for my employment visa. i ask him how long i will wait.. he said.. he dont know.. until the case of our sponsor will settle..

i'm very confuse.. i have a sister who's undergoing dialysis.. what will i do? any advise will b eappreciated.. and prayers too ..thanks..

septbaby031
Dubai Forum User

Re: confused.. help.. Mar 06, 2009
septbaby031 wrote:my company's local have unsettled case in labor.. in effect our company cant issue employment visa for me. I'm on father's visa when i was hired here and it was cancelled last feb 11.
my boss gave me 2 options..

1. exit to kish.. and his friend's company will issue a company's visit visa for me.. and i will continue to work. he said the max days i will be in kish is 3 days.. (its that true?)

yes, although, you do understand that by working on a visit visa your are doing so illegally and are subject to penalties if caught - same applies to your employer and his friend. kish is a wonderful gulf destination and shouldn't be missed by any traveller to the region :roll:

2. i will go back to the philippines and wait for my employment visa. i ask him how long i will wait.. he said.. he dont know.. until the case of our sponsor will settle..

best and safest option.

i'm very confuse.. i have a sister who's undergoing dialysis.. what will i do? any advise will b eappreciated.. and prayers too ..thanks..

even if you were to re-enter the country on a visit visa how would this help your sisters situation?
dbxsoul
Honored Member

posting in Working in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Working in Dubai