Topic locked
Poor Sage He Ain't got a clue Jun 24, 2007
Concord wrote:
sage & onion wrote:
Concord wrote:
sage & onion wrote:
Concord wrote:
sage & onion wrote:
HP wrote:As Concord and sage&Onion are respected members of this fourm, so HP is going to resolve this issue .

Sage :

Do u really edit , modify or alter the contents of posts of Concord ,Ian or MAC`?

I would like to hear truth because i have doubts , cauz u never modified my post or even moved it .

Would u like to make it clear?

PS" i know smartd always does (remove and move).

HP,

As Moderator, I will move a post if it is in the wrong location, I cannot however delete, because this function is reserved only for the Administrator.I will edit a post if it contains abusive content such as foul language because this is a public forum, it doesn't matter who posts, if it requires attention, it will be given.

Hopefully we are clear on this now.

A Lie - moderators can delete.

For your information this is the message one gets when trying to delete a post;

Sorry, but only administrators can delete posts in this forum.

The reason you get that message is because you were too trigger happy to delete anypost you wanted and that restriction was a way of controlling what was deleted by you after many protests.

Absolute nonsense as usual

I can prove it in 2 seconds.

Post something in Travel forum and see it disappear!

Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 24, 2007
Concord wrote:
sage & onion wrote:
Concord wrote:
sage & onion wrote:
Concord wrote:
sage & onion wrote:
Concord wrote:
sage & onion wrote:
HP wrote:As Concord and sage&Onion are respected members of this fourm, so HP is going to resolve this issue .

Sage :

Do u really edit , modify or alter the contents of posts of Concord ,Ian or MAC`?

I would like to hear truth because i have doubts , cauz u never modified my post or even moved it .

Would u like to make it clear?

PS" i know smartd always does (remove and move).

HP,

As Moderator, I will move a post if it is in the wrong location, I cannot however delete, because this function is reserved only for the Administrator.I will edit a post if it contains abusive content such as foul language because this is a public forum, it doesn't matter who posts, if it requires attention, it will be given.

Hopefully we are clear on this now.

A Lie - moderators can delete.

For your information this is the message one gets when trying to delete a post;

Sorry, but only administrators can delete posts in this forum.

The reason you get that message is because you were too trigger happy to delete anypost you wanted and that restriction was a way of controlling what was deleted by you after many protests.

Absolute nonsense as usual

I can prove it in 2 seconds.

Post something in Travel forum and see it disappear!

From the time that I have been a Moderator I have never deleted any post, I have edited & I have moved but never deleted, Concord obviously does whenever it suits him, as he admits above.

Nice try. The point is that you lied about deleting posts. You said that moderators cann't delete posts which is obviously not true. And now you are twisting it around - pathetic.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Travel AroundForum Rules

Return to Travel Around