Hotels?

Topic locked
Hotels? Jun 25, 2007
Nay good budget hotels in Dubai. It's very expensive to travel there from Canada so I won't have a lot of money left to stay at a big hotel. I'm talking cheap. All I need is clean and close enough to the core. Or is everything 5 star over there. I bet even the Holiday Inn's are $200 USD/night!

giggsy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jun 25, 2007
That would be Any...not Nay. Sorry about that!
giggsy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jun 26, 2007
You can get 3*-ish for 300-350 AED/night (80-90 USD) such as Regent Palace hotel, Ramee hotel apt, London Crown, etc. All in downtown Bur Dubai area.
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

Travel tips!!!! Jul 27, 2007
If you are thinking of your European vacation as a once in a lifetime affair, make it even better by not overdoing it. When I was traveling, it seems I would always come across people that seemed to be doing a 'whirlwind tour' of Europe. They would 'hit' London, Madrid, Paris, Venice and Rome, then go home exhausted. What's the point in that? Unless you have lots of time, stick to REALLY seeing just a country or two. Two days is plenty for most places, but Rome could very well take up a week! Read the travel books and try to find the off-beaten paths ... And while you are planning your vacation, remember to update your address book before you leave.
filia
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jul 30, 2007
Ibis near the world trade center is reasonable but small rooms.
Holiday Inn Express has just opened in Knowledge Village.
There's a list here - Cheap hotels in Dubai.

Try and get a hotel package with your flight.
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: Hotels? Mar 12, 2009
giggsy wrote:Nay good budget hotels in Dubai. It's very expensive to travel there from Canada so I won't have a lot of money left to stay at a big hotel. I'm talking cheap. All I need is clean and close enough to the core. Or is everything 5 star over there. I bet even the Holiday Inn's are $200 USD/night!

Get the list of cheap hotels from yellow pages UAE ie yellowpages dot ae
asif.ahmed
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 12, 2009
Get the list of cheap hotels from yellow pages UAE ie yellowpages dot ae
asif.ahmed
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Travel AroundForum Rules

Return to Travel Around