Goa

Topic locked
Goa Oct 31, 2006
I was invited to come to Goa for december...anyone has visited this place before ?

Mi Ange mi Demon
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Goa Oct 31, 2006
Mi Ange mi Demon wrote:I was invited to come to Goa for december...anyone has visited this place before ?

There is already a post about Goa on this forum vvv
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 01, 2006
used to go to goa every year in college...its a great beach town...and very hippy and 70's vibe to it...with tie die t shirts and year round parties...and lots to do...the food is great...the drinks are cheap...and you can slum it at 5 dollars for accomodation a night or live in luxuary in one of the TAJ Resorts at 400 USD a night...there are very nice beaches called callenguti /panjim/baga...yellow sands...dont expect it to be crystal clear and clean...but fun nonetheless...people come to goa for the fun excitement and holiday rather for the beach alone...as always be extra careful in wondering about alone...always advisabe to be in a group...try the goan fish curry...to die for...and also the purtugese wine is sweet but nice...last thing if you want to catch up on some hsitory and architechture...goa was a purtugese colony and thus there are a lot of churches and buildings still intact and all over the countryside...on and i am sneaking off to goa in jan...for 7 days...wuuhuu!!!
constantine
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Nov 02, 2006
constantine wrote:used to go to goa every year in college...its a great beach town...and very hippy and 70's vibe to it...with tie die t shirts and year round parties...and lots to do...the food is great...the drinks are cheap...and you can slum it at 5 dollars for accomodation a night or live in luxuary in one of the TAJ Resorts at 400 USD a night...there are very nice beaches called callenguti /panjim/baga...yellow sands...dont expect it to be crystal clear and clean...but fun nonetheless...people come to goa for the fun excitement and holiday rather for the beach alone...as always be extra careful in wondering about alone...always advisabe to be in a group...try the goan fish curry...to die for...and also the purtugese wine is sweet but nice...last thing if you want to catch up on some hsitory and architechture...goa was a purtugese colony and thus there are a lot of churches and buildings still intact and all over the countryside...on and i am sneaking off to goa in jan...for 7 days...wuuhuu!!!

:) thanks Const. for the informations!
Mi Ange mi Demon
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 02, 2006
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Travel AroundForum Rules

Return to Travel Around