15+ Years Exp Seeking Manager Role In IT/retail/supply Chain

Topic locked
15+ years exp seeking Manager role in IT/retail/supply chain Jan 17, 2009
I am looking for a new job as IT Manager, software solution architect, project manager, or similar role in big/reputable IT, Retail, or other suitable company.

I have 15+ years of worldwide experience in IT including 8 years in Retail/SCM industry and leading/management level.

I would prefer a permanent full time job within Dubai.

This request is at immediate effect and I would be available by beginning/mid of February 2009, providing that my current resident visa would be transferred from my current employer, a freezone company in Internet City. NOC would be available if required.

Please PM or send email to xty at eim.ae for CV.

Thank you for your kind help. Waiting for the good news.

Regards

xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 27, 2009
Qualification summary:
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology.
* Have 15+ years of experience in IT industry, software development, and complex systems integration in Asia, Europe, Middle East, and Central America using various technologies.
* Have 8 years of experience in retail, logistics, supply chain management (SCM) business industries; plus years in customer relationship management (CRM), securities, education, and utilities business industries.
* Have 8 years of functional and technical experience in GOLD retail & supply chain ERP software. Excellent functional knowledge in merchandising, purchasing, invoicing, sales, warehousing, inventory, supply chain, and distribution business processes.
* Have 8 years of managerial experience as technical project leader, technical/IT manager, and project director.
* Have excellent skills in systems integration, data migration, business intelligence/reporting, analysis, design, interfacing, and database application development. Current experience in SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle database, Unix, C/Pro*C, Java, CMS, and Internet technologies.
* Have excellent and broad knowledge of various computer technologies, software/web development, mobile technologies, relational databases, object-oriented, client-server, operating systems, and computer networking.
* Have great motivation to learn new skills/technologies, excellent analytical/problem-solving skills, fast-learner, resourceful, committed, hard-worker, and self-initiative.
* Able to coordinate and communicate with project team. Able to work independently and as part of team.
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted