I Want To Do Targeted Mailings For Companies/groups In Dubai

Topic locked
I want to do targeted mailings for companies/groups in Dubai Apr 29, 2006
Hello! I am a Direct Mailer in USA. I do mailings to 100s or 1000s of American residents/companies. I am interested in doing mailings for companies/people in Dubai to individuals/companies in USA. I handle the printing, addressing and mailing here. We can also design the mailpiece, if needed. I got this idea by watching a video by Dubai tourism and realizing if uninformed Americans watched this, they would have a better perspective than just by listening to the noise about the DB Ports deal. A targeted color postcard mailing would drive specific publics to check out the website.
I can do general mailings to areas, or get mailing lists to specific income ranges, home values, professionals, ages, types of companies, etc.
I would like to do regular mailings for a specific company to USA addresses. This could be through my company, or we could set up a separate company in Dubai or USA for your mailings.
There are many possibilities. I am open to creative ideas.
I have not been to Dubai, but would like to visit in a couple of months. I'm looking to generate potential or actual business relationships before making the trip.
Douglas Carr
EconomicalMail, Inc.
(314) 428-6245
doug88008@hotmail.com
economicalmail.com

usmailer
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Apr 30, 2006
Yay, just what the world needs - more junk mail ;)
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted