Sales Job Wanted

Topic locked
Sales job wanted Oct 27, 2008
Hi,

My name is Simon and I am interested to work in sales ( I prefer in media sales), I am Swedish but I also speak English and arabic.

Anyone have a job for me?

Best regards
Simon

Simonee
Dubai Forums Member

Oct 31, 2008
Hejsan Simon, mit navn er Kim Creutzburg og jeg er General Manager for et internationalt relocation company (flytninger og relocation services). Jeg leder p.t. efter business development people som kan kontakte stor kunder, m.m.

Hvis dette er noget som du kunne overveje, venligst giv mig et kald, mit mobil nummer er 050-558-6448. Eller send mig en text og jeg kan ringe til dig.

Med venlig hilsen,

Kim Creutzburg
nicolai97
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Nov 13, 2008
FIRST NAME: OCHONMA
OTHERNAMES: HENRY CHIBUEZE
CONTACT ADDRESS: 24 ETA-AGBOR ROAD
DATE OF BIRTH: 22ND, NOVEMBER 1982
TELEPHONE NUMBER: 08068851352
EMAIL: henzdanstev14@yahoo.com
STATE OF ORIGIN: ABIA STATE
LOCAL GOVERNMENT: UMUAHIA SOUTH

INSTITUTIONS ATTENDED WITH DATES
ABA, OWERRI ROAD PRIMARY SCHOOL 1986-1993
EZIAMA HIGH SCHOOL,ABA 1993-1999
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, OKO 1999-2001

WORK EXPERIENCE
.ACCOUNT OFFICER
EMPIRE HOTELS (UMUAHIA) 2004-2006
RESPONSIBILITIES:
Taking inventory of products and services and helping in preparation of company’s Account and Auditing of Account.
SECRETARY 2006-2008
(JT FRANCIS MANUFACTURING COMPANY, ABA)
RESPONSIBILITIES:
To attend to customers needs and take inventory of products manufactured and co-ordinate the sales of products.
MARKETING STAFF
STANDARD LIFE ASSURANCE LTD,PORTHARCOURT 2008
RESPONSIBILITIES:
TO introduce company’s products and services to prospective clients.
MARKETING STAFF
GLOBAL WORLD VENTURES,BAYELSA 2008

CERTIFICATE OBTAINED WITH DATE
FIRST SCHOOL LEAVING CERTIFICATE 1994
WESTAFRICAN SENIOR SCHOOL CERTIFICATE 1999
DIPLOMA IN ACCOUNTING 2001
B.SC IN ACCOUNTING(AWAITING RESULT) 2007
CAREER OBJECTIVE
To.TO Be Objective And Develop a Personal Career with an Organization that offers challenges and Opportunity For Growth and Advancement.

HOBBIES
Football, Reading, Music, making friends, traveling and meeting people.

REFEREES
MR. JT FRANCIS
JT FRANCIS SHOE MANUFACTURING COMPANY

MR. NNAMDI AZUBUIKE
STAFF SHELL PLC

i am a great sales person and can sale anything and can be contacted through my email adress and number.
henryhemon
Dubai Forum Guest

Nov 22, 2008
Hello

Are you looking for a new job? Why? To increase your earnings? Is this the only way to add additional income to your earnings? Wrong! We are offering the best way ever to add more and more and more money to your current earnings.

Important part is: It is not hard to work, you don’t have to discontinue your current job, you don’t have to spend more hours, you don’t have to travel, you don’t have to give demos, you don’t have to follow your customers, etc… We will do it all; you just have to divert them to us. It is that simple and easy to work and earn very high commissions.

VERY HIGH COMMISSIONS OFFERED – THINK SMART, BE SMART

We are a customized [in house] software development company since 5 years in Dubai serving 500+ customers with well tested and running software.

Our software list covers:

1- Complete Financial Accounts [need of every business]
2- Real Estate & Property Management [need of every real estate]
3- Point of Sale [We supply hardware as well, every shop needed]
4- Complete ERP Solutions [need of every company]
5- Time Card and Access Control System [need of every company]
6- Inventory Control System [need of every company]
7- HR & Payroll [need of every office]
8- Equipments Hiring System [need of every equipment rental business]
9- Rent-a-Car Software [needed for every rent-a-car business]
10- Shares Manager [need of every share holder]
11- Reminder [need of every office / business]
12- Cheque Designer & Printing [need of every office / business]

And many more software…. That is 100% customizable.

This is an excellent opportunity to earn more than what you are expecting. You can earn more even without disconnecting your current job.

You don’t have to spend more time to earn our commissions nor you need to learn something, you just have to divert the customers to us, on every successful lead from you will get you a commission of Dhs.1000/-

Yes, one thousand. Just imagine what you are getting. Even if you get us one successful customer every month, it is absolutely not bad to add Dhs.1000/- to your salary.

So, contact me [Mohammed] now for pricing, a short description and beneficial points on using our software.

Contact me at sdc1011@yahoo.com with subject: MORE INFO ON SOFTWARE

Don’t kick out when the opportunity knocks your door. Think! Why you are here, if you are here to earn money, then what are you thinking? Why not taking a try even if you don’t have experience, send emails, spread in your friends, try to convince people you know, call from yellow pages, there are 100s of ways if you really want to earn. Don’t waste your precious time or Dhs.1000/- every day? Think again, and react now.
MMK
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted