Need A Job In Dubai

Topic locked
Need a job in Dubai Oct 13, 2015
Hi All,

I am looking for job in Dubai. Currently am in Dubai with 3 months vising visa. So if you know job( related to computer work, or using MS office ) Please let me know. My no :0527741732 & email ID ashokmp27@gmail.com

Thank you,
Ashok

ashokmp27
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Oct 22, 2015
Hi All,

I am looking for job in Dubai. Currently am in Dubai with 3 months vising visa.i am cctv techinicion in kerala. So if you know job related (cctv operater. computer work, or using MS office ) Please let me know. My no :0525291134 &l ID sajiddecoglaze@gmail.com

Thank you

sajid n m
sajidnm
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Nov 30, 2015
Doctor in Dubai is a certified Dubai health authority registration agency in Dubai, UAE. We are here to help medical candidates
who want to register for the MOH, DHA, HAAD license in Dubai. We help nurses to
grab job in UAE. for more info: Visit http://www.doctorsindubai.ae
doctorsindubai
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Need A Job In Dubai Jan 20, 2016
Try to go in business bay and al barsha there will be a lot of offices there and try to apply online i will give a website that really helps you in looking for a job vacancies .. I just open this website yesterday Ezheights.com register in this website and there will be a lot job vacancies waiting for you.
yellowcjgmailcom
Dubai Forum User

Re: Need A Job In Dubai Feb 21, 2016
There are so many job websites you can visit them and create your profile and start applying.
designstoredxb
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted