Need A Job In Administration / Administrative

Topic locked
Need a job in administration / administrative Dec 17, 2008
working now in a major Egyptian telecommunications company serving in the public payphones.

Job Title: Administration Officer.

Reporting to: Operation and maintenance manager.

Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Processes all incoming and outgoing mail about maintenance progress and teamwork, composes responses, verifies outgoing mail for accuracy and completeness.
• Follow up cabinet's preventive maintenance and cleaning process.
• Manage spare parts store, determining and requesting our needs, record our movement, consumption average, and prepares year-end inventory sheets.
• Renew office contract and prepare moving process to another location if needed.
• Office supplies ordering, office budget and office security.
• Dealing with low level employee (workers and technicians).
• HR work (update personal files, attendance, medical care program).
• Data Backup and document control.
• Receive our customer requests & complain in the region and forward it's real case to head office.
• Start from 5/2006 - 8/2007 Responsibility of our Customer Card Store which uses in our public cabinet.
• Help in software installation and hardware maintenance under IT. Dep. Control.
=========================
Objective:5+ years successful experience in Administration work in a large Egyptian telecommunications company, all my pervious jobs qualified me to be excellent organizational and follow up skills, very a ware about details, strong ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks, Working under pressure and problem solving, Which encourage me to looking forward for a new challenging administrative position.

Experience:Working as (Administration Officer, MS office trainer and copier machines salesman), experience in HR work, manage spare parts store, dealing with low level employee, advanced user in MS Office, data backup and document control work, excellent computer skills in web, photo and video editing programs, Certified (Internet and Web Developing - Professional E-Commerce Designer).

smartf
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted