Manufacturing Engineer In USA Want To Seek Employment In UAE

Topic locked
Manufacturing engineer in USA want to seek employment in UAE Aug 09, 2007
Has anyone tried it before? I am currently still in the US but my wife got a job in emirates airline.

I'm an engineer by profession and currently still working in USA pursueing my masters and already have a bachelors in industrial/manufacturing engineering.

really need help for those who have such info as i've tried my best to submit my resume to online job sites but without much feedback .

will it be better if i just go to UAE and try to get a job there or is it even possible to get hired overseas then transfer to Dubai?

thanks a lot for the help everyone , desperately needing help and info

Mfge_Engr
Dubai Forum User

Aug 09, 2007
no one can provide some assistantship or information?
Mfge_Engr
Dubai Forum User

Aug 09, 2007
If you are an American, think twice before coming to Dubai. You will find all together a different culture and not sure you can cope with that.

If you still want to try, Try in Jebel Ali free zone. There are so many Multinational companies there. See this link for list of companies.
http://www.jd.ae/html/index.asp
vinodkumarkg

Aug 09, 2007
thanks for the help bro, i'm not american i'm actually Malaysian but just working/studying abroad.

if there is more info or people i could email my resume to , please show them this way.

thanks a million guy

vinodkumarkg: the website you showed , how can i apply for a job there? i don't think i will have problem with the culture since i come from a muslim country myself. please show me more ways to go around this thanks
Mfge_Engr
Dubai Forum User

Aug 10, 2007
anyone here? need desperate help
Mfge_Engr
Dubai Forum User

Sep 01, 2007
yes Dear try in Jabel Ali i hope u will find a good job
& use same website
adoreable_b0y
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules