Looking For A Job In DIFC

Topic locked
looking for a job in DIFC Jul 30, 2006
hi,

i am new to this forum. i am looking for help in securing a Job in the Dubai International Financial Centre ( DIFC ) or DIFX. i am from India and have 8 years of Financial experience covering Indian Markets, Currencies, Commodities, LIOBOR, Derivatives, Bonds and other financial products.

i have two consultancy firms, which i manage from my websites www.stockgold.co.in and www.worldmillions.com

Looking forward to a challenging role. Aiming towards career augmentation and growth in Financial Consultancy Services involving Portfolio Management, Financial Market Review, Operations with a reputed organization.

Established Stockgold (A Consultancy Firm) in Feb 2001 a Consultancy Firm, in Mumbai and World Millions in 2006.

The Firm offers services like Portfolio Analysis and Advisory tips for day trading, long term investment planning and Mutual Fund investments. Across career span gained experience in customer service skills over the years.

The Key Areas of Expertise:

Profit Centre Operations:

Managing the complete profit centre operations with key focus on bottom line profitability by ensuring optimal utilisation of available resources.

Formulating business plans / strategies for maximizing profitability & revenue generation & realise organizational goals.

Handling treasury function involving optimum utilisation of surplus funds in profitable investments, ensuring higher returns.

Equity Research & Risk Management:

Conducting market analysis to assess prevalent financial & economic environment, identify business risks & implement effective mechanisms to mitigate the same.

Appraising the current state of affairs in the equity segment for determining the rate of ROI & risk levels for various investments.

Assessing the prevalent financial & economic environment to ascertain the most profitable investments suitable for sale.

Portfolio Management:
Handling trading operations in capital & derivative markets; monitoring client’s portfolio performance and rendering sustained advisory services for securing high ROI.

Analysing the financial capabilities of HNI clients for providing them apt investment solutions, ensuring that the solutions provided carry the minimum investment risk.

Providing advisory services regarding the processes, procedures and strategies for securities investment as well as positional trading ideas in stocks, ensuring high ROI.

Client Servicing:

Providing advisory services regarding the processes, procedures and strategies for securities investment, Investment Banking, structured notes, LIBOR as well as positional trading ideas in stocks, ensuring high ROI.

Managing customer service operations for rendering and achieving quality services; providing first line customer support by answering queries and resolving their issues.

Operations:

Responsible for technical analysis, evaluate increase or decrease in profits, losses, revenues, margins, interest rates, inflation and other economic fundamentals.

Appraising the current state of affairs in the equity segment for determining the rate of ROI & risk levels for various investments.

Determining impact of business combinations on pro forma earnings and capital structure using modern business tools.

The Notable Attainments:

Successfully invested in Equity Markets on behalf of the clients for the last 5 years.

Achieved Annual compounded returns of 25% and more.

Identified important information of sectors that would outperform and developed strategies to ensure precise reporting of financial performance.

Earned substantial revenue for customers based on the reporting in sectors like Infrastructure, Capital Goods, FMCG, Cement, Metals, Media and Real Estate.

Looking for a job in a Bank or Financial Institution. if anyone can help me how to go about with the job hunt. Are there any good consultants who help secure Interviews. please help me.

Nazim - 91 - 9869433352
email id - nazim007@gmail.com

regards,

Nazim.

nazim50
Dubai Forum Guest

Aug 04, 2006
Try Shuaa or EFG-Hermes - they have offices in DIFC and deal in stocks locally and abroad, and have research departments.

Maybe HSBC too.
sharewadi
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 04, 2006
sharewadi wrote:Try Shuaa or EFG-Hermes - they have offices in DIFC and deal in stocks locally and abroad, and have research departments.

Maybe HSBC too.

thanks for the lead. if you know any consultants who can help in securing a job interview. that would be great.

regards,

Nazim.
nazim50
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted